What do you do with your book after reading it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I always save them till I have about 20 or so books. Then I take them to a local used book store.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,017.96z
It'd just end up in my closet with the other 3 books in there.
I don't read much.
Yup sounds about the number of books I own. I own the Hunger Games trilogy and that's about it xD
right now, they are on my nightstand. Been there since I got back from prince Edward Island when I bought them to read while I was there.

DaveM

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've got about 100 different books on shelves. And probably another 100 in storage boxes. Read every single one and will read them until they fall apart.

I can't bear to part with books.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
If you're my fiancé, you have a room of them. He collects comics, books, graphic novels. He has them stored at his parents house, our house and I think he got all of them from his Gran's house. They are all on bookshelves, in boxes and in our shed.

Myself on the other hand, if it was a fantastic book I'll keep it on a shelf, if it was so so or crap, I'll either donate it or sell it :)

We also have a community library at work so sometimes I take it there for others to read as well.

Matilde.

lizzief79

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
Usually I keep the book and if it was good will read it again loads of times at later dates. Sometimes I pass them on to my mum or we do a book swap. When my house starts to look too much like the local library I give some away to charity shops.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back