Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Unfortunately, I was not.
I originally acquired this site back either at the end of 2013, or the beginning of 2014.
Oh! That's been quite some years now. So, was the site not active for all these years and recently picked up again?? I hope that all goes well with the site from now onwards. It's a fun place to come and chat about everything under the sun. Very engaging and each one can find something to talk

JRuckus

Reaction score
Tokenz
46.87z
Holy $hit! I was on Modded Mustangs' website the other day and wondered if OTz was still around. Good to be back and see some of you OLD heads are still kickin! I was part of the OG crew that came over is 2005. I was originally WHT00GT, which turned in Mini Vin, and now JRuckus. I see you, Vshayes and UncleBacon! Lol

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
980.96z
Holy $hit! I was on Modded Mustangs' website the other day and wondered if OTz was still around. Good to be back and see some of you OLD heads are still kickin! I was part of the OG crew that came over is 2005. I was originally WHT00GT, which turned in Mini Vin, and now JRuckus. I see you, Vshayes and UncleBacon! Lol
Welcome back!

Are you able to get into your old account by chance? You can get some good badges :p

78,864Threads
2,185,177Messages
4,952Members
Back