We're Back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,017.96z
We have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Off Topicz is back!

It's been far too long since the last post was made on this forum. Off Topicz has missed you all dearly. I'm sure you have had so much happened in your life. We now have the opportunity to see that you are all doing and are ready to dive back into Off Topicz.

I have been working on restoring the forum and upgrading its infrastructure from outdated software from a decade ago. So, I'm happy and excited to announce we are officially back online. I can't wait to see all the familiar faces and meet new ones in the days to come!

The Off Topicz forums have always been a place for free and open discussion on various topics. Please continue to share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences with the community. Especially let us know what you have been up to all these years. Let's make Off Topicz a welcoming and vibrant community once more.

So come on in, introduce yourself once more, and let's get back to discussing everything and anything under the sun. We can't wait to hear from you and see what you've been up to.

Once again, welcome back to Off Topicz!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
Yeah good that this forum is back. I just like the different segments for discussion here. Nice meeting everyone here and I'm enjoying here already

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,017.96z
Wow! This is awesome! I can't believe it's back! This place is very special to me and I'm glad to see it back up and running.
There were a lot of great people on this forum, and I'm sorry I never got the chance to fully embrace that.
It's good to see you here!

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
There were a lot of great people on this forum, and I'm sorry I never got the chance to fully embrace that.
It's good to see you here!
It happens. Considering the forum started in 2005 and now in 2023, you reopened it means alot. This forum got me through a tough divorce and many other obstacles. I know quite a few people will be happy about this.

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z
Forums were to me a nice way to "socialize" before "social media" became big. Great to see it back, must have been a lot of technical issues to sort out considering you seemed to have saved all our stuff.

puroypoi

Reaction score
Tokenz
480.26z
Hi Jordan, thank you for letting me know and inviting me over to this site. Based from the old posts I saw, this site existed as far as year 2015 back then, I think long ago before there was Bubblews. ;)

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
I want to welcome everyone who is back to Off Topicz and those who recently joined the website. I believe it would be fun to be here with you guys. Let's share opinions and talk about different topics to learn from each other.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I was not aware that this forum existed since 2005. It must be heartwarming to see it back for the old members. Thank you Jordan for letting me know of this site. I am enjoying it.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
It's interesting to know that the forum started in 2005. How long was it active? Good that an old forum is getting revived.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back