US military hairstyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Jaybird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Gorgeous Natasha.

Oh, and I will probably share a pic here or there eventually. I am not nearly as free as my lady friends, coming in and posting their pics after one day. haha. ;)

Call me the 'shy and quiet' one of the bunch. Okay....Im neither shy nor quiet in reality, but it sounded good. :D

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
Thanks. ;)

And it's okay...most of us only expect the women to be picture whores, anyway.

:24: Kidding, kidding. :p

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Thanks. 6 years Active US Navy. As I said though, its been awhile since I was in. It is becoming more and more of a distant memory. As Jezz likes to say about me...Im old. :/

Oh, Navy? Nevermind.

Thanks for nothing.

Totally kidding, buddy. I did eight years in the Air Force (active). Just a little between services banter. :tooth

Jaybird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Totally kidding, buddy. I did eight years in the Air Force (active). Just a little between services banter. :tooth

Oh dont worry. I get it. But didnt you have to be in the actual armed forces to have banter between them? Everyone knows the Air Force is kinda like the Coast Guard, just with planes instead of boats, and neither actually counts. :p

Darrell

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Oh dont worry. I get it. But didnt you have to be in the actual armed forces to have banter between them? Everyone knows the Air Force is kinda like the Coast Guard, just with planes instead of boats, and neither actually counts. :p

We are like the Navy, except with planes instead of boats, also, we don't put tags above our asses with our names on them. :p

Darrell

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Jaybird said:
Yes, yes. But I couldnt remember any good jokes about the air force.

Good one. :p

Honestly though, all I remember about Air Force peeps were that their on base barracks parties were crazy. haha

Dorm parties were legit because we were allowed alcohol in our room. I think it was no more than six beers and a 750ml of hard shiz. Well, that's not much for a young kid trying to drink, but when the entire floor brings what they have, plus the shiz we would sneak in, it was good times.

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I actually dont know how women wear their hair long. Dont get me wrong, I love long hair on a woman. But last Halloween, I was a hippie, complete with a long wig. My neck felt like it was sweating all night, and it kept getting in my face and mouth. Although, I guess cheap $20 wig hair doesn't breathe quite as well as real hair. ;)

My hair is around shoulder length. I like it but it's always tied up. Unless going on a night out. I had it short like a 'boy' hair cut for about 3 years but then got bored. Having it up is how I cope.

Well, to be fair my hair is only this long now:

DSC_0589.jpg

But compared to:

Brister.jpg

It's a big change, LOL

And yes, synthetic hair does not breathe NEARLY as well as real hair, LOL

Is that you Tasha? You are like unrecognisable! You look fantastic!

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have hair that almost touches the bottom of my neck. It's cool and all but so much maintenance. I takes an hour to dry and you have to constantly stay on it or else it will get frizzly and stick out on the sides. If I'm exercising, the sweat sticks to the hair a lot too, something I wasn't used to with my crew cut.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I keep my sides short than the top but my hair is long on top and never that short on the sides...

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
21 years in the Air Force and I always kept it as long as regs would allow. Many/most of the kids at my school wear their hair really short ... almost high & tight, except that sometimes they cut designs in the sides & back:

qTezmYwDeYyOb4D0DuloT9_utyOZzTiLPKBX26nRoOTnxnyOdw.jpg

One or two have tried stuff like this:

SK62ZqqYBZabPvES40Ph9yQdVYOh9F822BVNK-qqoo8S_c9o9f.jpg

Francis

Sarcasm is me :)
Reaction score
Tokenz
2.08z
21 years in the Air Force and I always kept it as long as regs would allow. Many/most of the kids at my school wear their hair really short ... almost high & tight, except that sometimes they cut designs in the sides & back:

qTezmYwDeYyOb4D0DuloT9_utyOZzTiLPKBX26nRoOTnxnyOdw.jpg

Kids cuts with designs are the "in" thing..

My son went thru getting our local sports team logo cut into his hair at our local barber and tough he thought it was cool for the first day or two it soon wore off.. The next cut he wanted the country flag but could not sit still long enough to get it done right.. It comes with the Mohawk hairdo for $20.00 and is a pretty good deal considering the time they put into it..

His last cut, he remembered he could not last that long in the chair so it was buzz cut blade number 1 on the side and 2 on the top.. ;)

Easy simple cut no fuss..

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The first time I saw anything like it was way back in 1977. Our football team all shaved their heads of everything except a big "O" on top and their player number on the back of the neck. It was a pretty big deal back then & a big show of camaraderie.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back