Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Doc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
High and tight just screams army. In basic the only authorized haircut is the 0 buzz. Nowdays i just get a fade though.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I think dudes that continue to get this hair style even after they've done their bid are total douchewads... I'm basing this off experience LOL

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
*raises eyebrow*

well the one above... I know a guy who is in his mid 30s and been out of the army for some years. He complained one night about a barber who lived in an "army" town and didn't know what the certain cut he wanted was.

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
well the one above... I know a guy who is in his mid 30s and been out of the army for some years. He complained one night about a barber who lived in an "army" town and didn't know what the certain cut he wanted was.

So, really, it's just your buddy that's a douche? :)

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I think dudes that continue to get this hair style even after they've done their bid are total douchewads... I'm basing this off experience LOL

How a person has their hair cut doesn't make them a douchewad...they may look like one, but you can't judge a book by it's cover. I know lots of good fellas sporting mullets.:24:

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
First off...that picture up there is hot, IJS I'm a huge fan of the high and tight. :perv

I live in a military town and it's the norm around here, obviously...plus most cops have the same haircut as well. I don't think people who keep that style after their service do it b/c they're "douchewads"...it's just what you get used to. :dunno

Aeval

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
First off...that picture up there is hot, IJS I'm a huge fan of the high and tight. :perv

I live in a military town and it's the norm around here, obviously...plus most cops have the same haircut as well. I don't think people who keep that style after their service do it b/c they're "douchewads"...it's just what you get used to. :dunno

I can't even see the picture....I just think it's silly to label someone based on a hair cut, is all.:cool

Jaybird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

I did a few(6) years active duty in the military. Although I was never one for the extreme high and tight(except when I was in boot camp) I still got very used to having my hair 'shortish'

I have been out of the military now for over 10 years, and still feel the need to keep my hair....shortish. I just dont like it when it starts growing over my ears and gets long in the back. Basically, if I go over 3 weeks without a haircut, I just feel....not well groomed.

*shrug*

ie...not douchey...just what someone likes and maybe gets used to. So I agree Natasha.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
I kept my hair short and in the same style for years. It's current length is the longest it's been in, oh, about 20 years or so. It was just what I got used to. :dunno

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I did a few(6) years active duty in the military. Although I was never one for the extreme high and tight(except when I was in boot camp) I still got very used to having my hair 'shortish'

I have been out of the military now for over 10 years, and still feel the need to keep my hair....shortish. I just dont like it when it starts growing over my ears and gets long in the back. Basically, if I go over 3 weeks without a haircut, I just feel....not well groomed.

*shrug*

ie...not douchey...just what someone likes and maybe gets used to. So I agree Natasha.

Thank you for your service!

HOOAH!

Jaybird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I kept my hair short and in the same style for years. It's current length is the longest it's been in, oh, about 20 years or so. It was just what I got used to. :dunno

Well, it also has to do with being Italian. If I let my hair grow out really long, I would be walking around with a 70's style afro, unless I put so much goop into it that I would look like someone out of the movie Grease. HAHA.

Its a low fade now. Number 2 up the sides and back. Nothing tooo drastic. I like the style, it fits me. :)

Thank you for your service!

HOOAH!

Thanks. 6 years Active US Navy. As I said though, its been awhile since I was in. It is becoming more and more of a distant memory. As Jezz likes to say about me...Im old. :/

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
Well, it also has to do with being Italian. If I let my hair grow out really long, I would be walking around with a 70's style afro, unless I put so much goop into it that I would look like someone out of the movie Grease. HAHA.

I kept mine short for a long time b/c I think bigger girls tend to hide behind long hair far too often. Once I dropped some weight I decided to try for a longer style. I swore for YEARS I would never grow it back out again. Never say never, LOL

Jaybird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I kept mine short for a long time b/c I think bigger girls tend to hide behind long hair far too often. Once I dropped some weight I decided to try for a longer style. I swore for YEARS I would never grow it back out again. Never say never, LOL

I actually dont know how women wear their hair long. Dont get me wrong, I love long hair on a woman. But last Halloween, I was a hippie, complete with a long wig. My neck felt like it was sweating all night, and it kept getting in my face and mouth. Although, I guess cheap $20 wig hair doesn't breathe quite as well as real hair. ;)

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
I actually dont know how women wear their hair long. Dont get me wrong, I love long hair on a woman. But last Halloween, I was a hippie, complete with a long wig. My neck felt like it was sweating all night, and it kept getting in my face and mouth. Although, I guess cheap $20 wig hair doesn't breathe quite as well as real hair. ;)

Well, to be fair my hair is only this long now:

399952_10150661897760306_700635305_11603044_1954383135_a.jpg

But compared to:

216.jpg

It's a big change, LOL

And yes, synthetic hair does not breathe NEARLY as well as real hair, LOL

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back