• Participants list

pluser

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The first two that come to mind are:
Breaking Bad
Friday Night Lights

I have some bias though. I lived in Albuquerque for a few years, and I like the idea of small town America.

Firefly is definitely worth watching. It's almost a right of passage.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Breaking Bad was great! Try to catch it from the first season. Also, Scandal is a really good show. Again, start with Season 1.

zemmer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'd add Justified, Hannibal, and Homeland.

Not a recommendation as such, since I haven't watched it yet. But several of my friends have recommended Scandal to me. And I believe that's by the same creator as Grey's Anatomy.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've already seen some of the ones you mentioned, so this ones you'll probabbly enjoy too since we have similar taste:
How I met your mother
Walking Dead
The big bang theory
Breaking bad

Have fun! :D

BioLee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love watching TV series. You should totally check out the ones below:
-Games of Thrones
-The Wire
-Walking Dead
-Breaking Bad
-The Mentalist
-Castle
-Dexter

Besides The Mentalist which I don't really enjoy this is the collection of best shows you can watch. Maybe swap mentalist with House and add Arrow to the list and it would be perfect.

Ritta

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I would recommend watching Orphan Black, Suits, Entourage, The Borgias and Once Upon a Time. If you like family series I think Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill and Kyle XY are worth attention. If you're tired of vampires why not werewolves? Teen Wolf is pretty good and funny.

Chrisuren

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Fresh Meat started last night on Channel 4, seriously funny. It's got Jack Whitehall, Simon from the inbetweeners and a whole host of other people. Couldn't stop laughing throughout it.

rebel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Banshee. Definitely try that one if you haven't so far. It's about this notorious thief who's trying to run away from a Russian crime-lord and goes into a small town, where a number of interesting events occur.

sunkinship

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Breaking Bad, Fringe, the first season of Lie to Me, Archer, Arrow, and the Walking Dead are shows I would definitely recommend.

lovemwaf

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think that your list pretty much has everything in it. I think that my all time favourite series has got to be prison break. It is just a shame that michael turned out gay. It kinda ruins things for me.

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I really like watching "Charmed" and "Gilmore Girls"! I like "Charmed" because I like TV shows about witches, angels, demons, and warlocks. I used to watch "Charmed" every Sunday night when I was little. I would record every single show that aired on the TV channel. I still watch "Charmed" once in a while. That's good times right there!

Kotro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Fresh Meat started last night on Channel 4, seriously funny. It's got Jack Whitehall, Simon from the inbetweeners and a whole host of other people. Couldn't stop laughing throughout it.

I fully agree. It is by far my favourite sitcom at the moment, somewhat saddened that people aren't picking it up as much as a lot of the drivel out there (I'm looking at you, BBT). I completely devoured the first two seasons in one sitting, my belly ached so hard from laughing I could hardly move. Plus it's not just all hijinks, there is some heart to it as well. Highly recommend it.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Invasion
Heroes
House
Witches of East End
True Blood
Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
Lost (early seasons)
Face Off
Bates Motel

amy005

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Best shows IMO:

Dexter
Law and Order SVU
Under the Dome
Medium
Dead Like Me
Criminal Minds

Favorite shows I'm currently watching are Project Runway All Stars, Ravenswood, Super Fun Night, The Middle, Trophy Wife, Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU, Witches of East End.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back