Truths about sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone oestrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilliser in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

HAVE MORE SEX!!! :rock :rock :rock

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
WOW i agree and i would do it in a heart beat .........

HAVE MORE SEX :rock :rock :rock :banana :banana :D :D

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z
I can swear to you that #9 is true. There have been times that I have had a headache but also wanted sex also. And by the time I got thru having sex, I had no more headache. Its absoltely marvelous :D

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I didnt see this one ... but i found out having SEX is the best way to get rid of CRamps :rock :rock

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Hmm so girls cant use the exuse "well hun i dont want to have sex tonight, i got a huge headache" :lol

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Heck me i just want to........

........ HAVE SEX dont matter for what reason hehehe :D :banana :banana :D

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Mrs Behavin said:
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone oestrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
So can bathing at least once a week.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
Doing your housework like a good little wife will also make you sweat.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
See above

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!
You don't need any shoes at all to vacuum

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
We don't want to know how you are feeling, just get us another beer and shut up.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
You will have sex as often as WE need it

7. Sex is the safest tranquilliser in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.
Stick with the Valium, it worked for your mother.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
Just brush your teeth like the rest of the civilized world

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
Your headaches were invented to avoid sex in the first place

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
Just grab a tissue and BLOW, and while your at it, I have something else I want you to blow... Right Here!

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Re: RE: Truths about sex

hhayes said:
haha Tim if your g/f saw this it'd be a long week for you!!! :lol

Naw, she would laugh. She knows I don't mean any of that... that's why she loves me so much... because I'm the best :D

But it was fun to write :rofl

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back