Touching Moment

Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
There is no illegal occupation Maz...you have also failed to back up that claim in other threads as well..it has been shown to be a legal occupation.
This is not the debate section Maz...why do you insist debating here?

I know this is not a debate section but it's you who are insisting on false assertions regarding Israel and compelling me to refute your
claims...
better leave this thread alone and go to the proper thread to say what your whims want

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
By definition as shown in the other thread you are a terrorist.
Hamas is a terrorist group which also happened to be the govt of Gaza..has nothing to do with religion.
But you support hamas in thier hate for jews...you yourself refer to jews as bigfoots.
You side with the terrorist....you really should not ruin your thread here with your political agenda .

You are not debating but abusing me...I am not a terrorist nor a terrorist sympathizer....I only hate the brutal conduct of Israel in bombing and massacring innocent children in Gaza..
You are sick.....a fool of the highest degree, a time fucker...a bitching troll, a sick accuser..
Do you want me to send you a legal notice as well???

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
You are not debating but abusing me...I am not a terrorist nor a terrorist sympathizer....I only hate the brutal conduct of Israel in bombing and massacring innocent children in Gaza..
You are sick.....a fool of the highest degree, a time fucker...a bitching troll, a sick accuser..
Do you want me to send you a legal notice as well???
According to definition you are..as you support terrorism and approve of them being able to operate on govt reservations free from the law of its host in afg and pk.
You approve of the rocket fire by Hamas a known terrorist organization for the purpose of eliminating jews from the earth..the hamas charter.
You have stated the people in Islamic nations want the harsh Sharia law which is what terrorists impose.
Now you attempt to intimidate me with fear of legal notice..which only serves the purpose of an effort to silence me so you can further push your propaganda for the support of terrorism.

noun
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terrorist

As stated prior you do not have to be a trigger man to be a terrorist at minimum you advocate terrorism.
You have even claimed there is no such thing as terrorism.
But to further you can say you disapprove in one sentence after you have already approved of the acts....doesn't change a thing.

Would be the same thing as me saying I dont approve of vandalism{terrorism} while cheering those{terrorists} that vandalize.

You turned this thread into a debate thread and are merely upset as you you are unhappy with the responses you have received.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I know this is not a debate section but it's you who are insisting on false assertions regarding Israel and compelling me to refute your
claims...
better leave this thread alone and go to the proper thread to say what your whims want
You made the claim and never have supported your claim.
You claim illegal occupation based on religion.{jews}
The land was given to them by those in control of the land at the time..there is no illegal occupation maz.
You say they need to get out as they are Jews which is nothing more than hate for Jews which you do a very poor job of hiding by blessing Hitler for the slaughter and referring to Jews as Bigfoots.
Thats hate maz.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
A touching moment
baby.jpg

Too sad that Israel bombed UN shelters of schools and hospitals in Gaza and killed hundreds of innocent Palestinian children and women ...unashamedly, immorally and inhumanely,...because they were not wearing that headgear as worn by this baby on his head!

What does Gaza firing thousand of rockets at Israel and Israel striking back while hamas fires from schools and hospitals committing war crimes have to do with the baby? :(

That was a 'touching moment',,,,children are children and just can't be killed for religious or other difference or on account of vengeance...Israel swayed from the rule hence is liable to be held for war crimes..

As shown you took the opportunity of using the baby picture to start bashing Israel...you are consumed with hate Maz IMO
I even frown upon your response and ask what does it have to do with the baby..you immediately continue your course of Israel bashing...going back to your false argument that Israel is an illegal occupation.

Hint...just because PK refuses to let the people of PK travel to Israel its not an illegal occupation...nor the fact that PK does not recognize it as a state make it an illegal occupation..If its not a state then how is it an illegally occupied state? ...thats right you have stated because they are Jews. :(

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back