Touching Moment

Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
This is awesome. Just spend a minute reading it.

On their way back from School Arjun started talking

Arjun :
Bro! I am moving to a different city to study. I will miss you man
Pargat:
I will miss you too mate. But nothing can break our friendship. We will at least meet once every year.
Arjun:
Yes that is a deal

and they parted with tears in their eyes...
As time went by, both got busy with their work life. They kept their promise for two years and after that they moved on with their own lives and in the process Arjun lost his contact with Pargat. Time went by and both became Police Officers.

Year:
Venue:
The Police station where Arjun works

Tring... Tring...

Arjun picks up the call and he gets a pleasant surprise...

"Is this Arjun?"
"Yes. Who is on the line?"
" Bro. Its Pargat! I just found out that you are posted in this station"

Tear drops welled up Arjun's eyes

Arjun:
Where are you?
Pargat:I am standing outside the Police station. Come Out
Arjun:
Is it? I am coming right away.

Arjun rushed out of the Police station and saw Pargat standing outside. They were seeing each other for the first time after thirty years. He wanted to go and hug his friend. But he could not hug his friend. It was a very touching moment for both of them :

SCROLL.

SCROLL.

SCROLL.

SCROLL.

Have you ever seen a touching moment like this?:)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
This is awesome. Just spend a minute reading it.

On their way back from School Arjun started talking

Arjun :
Bro! I am moving to a different city to study. I will miss you man
Pargat:I will miss you too mate. But nothing can break our friendship. We will at least meet once every year.
Arjun:Yes that is a deal

and they parted with tears in their eyes...
As time went by, both got busy with their work life. They kept their promise for two years and after that they moved on with their own lives and in the process Arjun lost his contact with Pargat. Time went by and both became Police Officers.

Year:
Venue:The Police station where Arjun works

Tring... Tring...

Arjun picks up the call and he gets a pleasant surprise...

"Is this Arjun?"
"Yes. Who is on the line?"
" Bro. Its Pargat! I just found out that you are posted in this station"

Tear drops welled up Arjun's eyes

Arjun:
Where are you?
Pargat:I am standing outside the Police station. Come Out
Arjun:Is it? I am coming right away.

Arjun rushed out of the Police station and saw Pargat standing outside. They were seeing each other for the first time after thirty years. He wanted to go and hug his friend. But he could not hug his friend. It was a very touching moment for both of them :

SCROLL.

SCROLL.

SCROLL.

SCROLL.

Have you ever seen a touching moment like this?:)
Some of your images are broken maz as they are dependent upon your gmail session..since we are not logged into your gmail we can not see them

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Some of your images are broken maz as they are dependent upon your gmail session..since we are not logged into your gmail we can not see them
I preview before posting,,,and don't find any problem with images,
Some images I download for posting are refused for exceeding limit by the forum.What to do what not to do ...is the question??

Before
arjun+and+pargat.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yd8Htwe9S...ACqk/K-46wqoGHgM/s1600-h/arjun+and+pargat.jpg

After two friendstouching moment.JPG met 30 years later

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
A touching moment
baby.jpg
Too sad that Israel bombed UN shelters of schools and hospitals in Gaza and killed hundreds of innocent Palestinian children and women ...unashamedly, immorally and inhumanely,...because they were not wearing that headgear as worn by this baby on his head!

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Too sad that Israel bombed UN shelters of schools and hospitals in Gaza and killed hundreds of innocent Palestinian children and women ...unashamedly, immorally and inhumanely,...because they were not wearing that headgear as worn by this baby on his head!
What does Gaza firing thousand of rockets at Israel and Israel striking back while hamas fires from schools and hospitals committing war crimes have to do with the baby? :(

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
That is because you were signed into to your Gmail.
If I was signed into your Gmail then I could have seen those images.
but why doesn't the image appear even if its url (not from my gmail---the one above , for example) is posted in the forums proper 'post image' balloon???

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
What does Gaza firing thousand of rockets at Israel and Israel striking back while hamas fires from schools and hospitals committing war crimes have to do with the baby? :(

That was a 'touching moment',,,,children are children and just can't be killed for religious or other difference or on account of vengeance...Israel swayed from the rule hence is liable to be held for war crimes..

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
but why doesn't the image appear even if its url (not from my gmail---the one above , for example) is posted in the forums proper 'post image' balloon???
I can see that one.
But we can not see images that are tied to your gmail session.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Schools and hospitals were under UN custody...doubting them would mean you are lying to yerself..

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
That was a 'touching moment',,,,children are children and just can't be killed for religious or other difference or on account of vengeance...Israel swayed from the rule hence is liable to be held for war crimes..
What are you talking about?
Hamas fired thousands of rockets at the jewish areas of Israel because they are Jews..Israel invaded them..The hamas used schools hospital mosques and what not for as structures of attacks..that's Hamas fault not Israels..blame your buddies maz..not the good guys

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Hamas fired thousands of rockets at the jewish areas of Israel because they are Jews..Israel invaded them..The hamas used schools hospital mosques and what not for as structures of attacks..that's Hamas fault not Israels..blame your buddies maz..not the good guys
they are not my buddies,....they may be Muslims but I am viewing this matter in terms of Humanity...while you are viewing it with religious prejudices

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Schools and hospitals were under UN custody...doubting them would mean you are lying to yerself..
When they are being used to fire from they are in Hamas custody.
I dont know why you are trying to turn this into a political thread...they all backfire on you anyway/

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Israel is an illegal occupier of Palestinian land,...this has also been confirmed by Gandhi as back as 1938/
You cannot deny his analysis and observations...

You haven't posted any vid of the bilateral bombings by the two parties???? Why??

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
they are not my buddies,....they may be Muslims but I am viewing this matter in terms of Humanity...while you are viewing it with religious prejudices
By definition as shown in the other thread you are a terrorist.
Hamas is a terrorist group which also happened to be the govt of Gaza..has nothing to do with religion.
But you support hamas in thier hate for jews...you yourself refer to jews as bigfoots.
You side with the terrorist....you really should not ruin your thread here with your political agenda .

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Israel is an illegal occupier of Palestinian land
There is no illegal occupation Maz...you have also failed to back up that claim in other threads as well..it has been shown to be a legal occupation.
This is not the debate section Maz...why do you insist debating here?

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back