Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
I forgot to say we moved to another host.
I forgot to update the old database though. :( So a lot of new post where lost. (Just post that where made after i moved to the new server but never closed the board on the old server.)

Hopefully things run smoother for you guys!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,322.15z
I don't know what the issue was this morning, but I couldn't get anything to post via Tapatalk.

Patch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
It is been terrible trying to login the last two days. As soon as I click on the box for The password the login screen disappears. This happens on my iPad and my desktop. I have written to management but no reply as of yet. It is hit and miss as to whether I get in or not.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
990.96z
It is been terrible trying to login the last two days. As soon as I click on the box for The password the login screen disappears. This happens on my iPad and my desktop. I have written to management but no reply as of yet. It is hit and miss as to whether I get in or not.
Hi Patch. Sorry for the long awaited reply!

Have you tried to login directly at http://www.offtopicz.net/login ?
The login pop up box may be what is getting a bit messy for you. With that said, I have been away for some personal reasons the last little while and there are a lot of updates to the software that is being needed. This will get done soon and will hopefully fix your issue :)

Patch

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Hi Patch. Sorry for the long awaited reply!

Have you tried to login directly at http://www.offtopicz.net/login ?
The login pop up box may be what is getting a bit messy for you. With that said, I have been away for some personal reasons the last little while and there are a lot of updates to the software that is being needed. This will get done soon and will hopefully fix your issue :)

Worked great tonight. But why is no one posting?

78,864Threads
2,185,185Messages
4,953Members
Back