Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
The Shame of Mental Health Care In The US
By Fazal M. Kamal

http://www.countercurrents.org/fmkamal120614.htm

Here are some illuminating numbers: 1) 40 percent of the estimated number of adults with serious mental illness in the US doesn't receive mental health services. 2) $100 billion is the annual economic cost of untreated mental illness. 3) 63 million is the number of visits to physician offices, outpatient facilities and emergency rooms associated with mental health disorders each year. 4) 1.25 million is the estimated number of prison inmates across the US who have reported mental health problems. What's worse is that numerous people with psychological problems are incarcerated instead of being provided medical assistance

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The Shame of Mental Health Care In The US
By Fazal M. Kamal

http://www.countercurrents.org/fmkamal120614.htm

Here are some illuminating numbers: 1) 40 percent of the estimated number of adults with serious mental illness in the US doesn't receive mental health services. 2) $100 billion is the annual economic cost of untreated mental illness. 3) 63 million is the number of visits to physician offices, outpatient facilities and emergency rooms associated with mental health disorders each year. 4) 1.25 million is the estimated number of prison inmates across the US who have reported mental health problems. What's worse is that numerous people with psychological problems are incarcerated instead of being provided medical assistance

You are just an ugly TROLL!!

I will make your days and nights miserable for you
Fling you into sleepless nights
and make you pee in your pants

And you think this thread is how you are going to do that?

:D

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love America...
But I hate bigots and trolls like you...
Go take a shower, boy, and try to be clean!

It's very obvious you hate the US, Mazhar Butt.
Look at all the anti US threads you start.

True, you like the appearance of Caucasian women, but you also enlist them in your racial epitaphs concerning animal/human sex with 'black dogs'.

Even more bizarre is your attempt to imply you are related to Dame Clare Butt, which is incredibly unlikely unless your linage are bastard offspring of her father, a sea captain, which I also doubt.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Its worse maz...look how many voted for Obama.
PK also very bad as about half the people support terrorism.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back