The Morality of Dishonesty

Users who are viewing this thread

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
read the whole thread first ,,,before repeating and repeating the same shitty question which has been answered a thousand times in this thread
You have not backed that claimed once in this thread...its simply not true.
So maz why do you approve of the thousands of rockets fired into the Jewish areas of Israel..but disapprove when Israel strikes back?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
are you dunce?? I have already replied your foolish question....now you are only trolling to stretch the debate
The question is
So maz why do you approve of the thousands of rockets fired into the Jewish areas of Israel..but disapprove when Israel strikes back?
You have not stated given a reason as to why you approve

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I told you Israel is an illegal occupant of Palestinian land and the Palestinian want to throw them out,,,,on the contrary Israel wants to throw them out, nay conduct a genocide..hence the feud goes on and is going on for many years in the past , since artificial division of Palestinian land into a separate land for the Jews.
Are you a moron..It was all Jewish land...the Muslims wanted to run out the Jews..they gave the Jews a little chunk..They could have given it all to them..which is what they should have done anyway..so the Jews got fucked twice

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
You need to learn your history Maz..Palestinian land ..Palestine is Jewish,,which referred to the entire area/ the Muslims wanted to get greedy and steal the area it was then split..the Jews got a little chunk..then the rest was referred to as Palestine which is incorrect.
The separation should have never taken place to begin with...The Muslims migrated over while the Jews were building up the area..they wanted to toss out the Jews and steal everything..the day after Israel was created..it was attacked by several Muslim nations..the plan failed however as Israel whipped their asses..

Last edited by a moderator:

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Are you a moron..It was all Jewish land...the Muslims wanted to run out the Jews..they gave the Jews a little chunk..They could have given it all to them..which is what they should have done anyway..so the Jews got fucked twice
I TOLD YOU TO READ THE THREAD ,,,ALL YOU SAY HAS ALREADY BEEN DEBATED AND YOU ARE JUST TROLLING TO MAKE THINGS START ALL OVER AGAIN,,.
AM NOT GOING TO REPLY TO YOUR DUPLICATE QUESTIONS,..OKAY!

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
The question is
You have not given a reason as to why you approve...you can not create a "false" reason..the reason has to exist Maz....such as you are a Jew hater and refer to them as bigfoots and devilish

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I TOLD YOU TO READ THE THREAD ,,,ALL YOU SAY HAS ALREADY BEEN DEBATED AND YOU ARE JUST TROLLING TO MAKE THINGS START ALL OVER AGAIN,,.
AM NOT GOING TO REPLY TO YOUR DUPLICATE QUESTIONS,..OKAY!
I am familiar with the entire thread Maz...you base your support of terrorism as they are Jews

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Leader: Israel’s moral defeat in Gaza [1]

Israel will know true quiet only by withdrawing from the occupied territories and negotiating a settlement with the Palestinian leadership, which may well include Hamas.

by New Statesman [2] Published 6 August, 2014 - 13:10

iV7b7vavbl9e9skNRJaX7TLfqmryYgAl-vLOTdBLN7uqn0R5lrPI4D9wxkQwVYcC7Qu4gdkYDwpd2ERl5Ygh6n2qCl0JNmwX5d88U4G9e594xDvY61oBp4QCDL1oNq8A5oac3a9EOkBpObsI2KacNl8cb-t5U4K4Zpbh-v0avwcX6KCkVgstPuXYNQs=s0-d-e1-ft

An Israeli soldier prays on a tank a few kilometres from the Israel-Gaza border on 6 August 6 as the ceasefire entered a second day. Photo: Getty
In his harrowing report from ×Gaza, our reporter Donald Macintyre tells the story of Mohammed Badran, a ten-year-old-boy whose family was killed in an Israeli air strike on their home in the Nuseirat refugee camp. Mohammed survived but was blinded in the attack, probably by flying shrapnel, which is maiming and killing so many. Confused by what was happening around him when he arrived at al-Shifa Hospital, the boy kept asking staff, “Why have you switched the lights off?” A bereaved and blinded boy asking for the lights to be turned on in a suddenly darkened world: the cruelty and arbitrariness of his suffering is like something from an ancient parable.

More than 1,850 people, most of them civilians, have been killed since Israel responded to Hamas rocket fire by launching a series of air strikes on ×Gaza in which hospitals, mosques and even UN schools sheltering displaced civilians have been deemed legitimate targets. In addition, Israel launched a land invasion of the blighted strip on 17 July, the purpose of which, it said, was to destroy the network of

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I am familiar with the entire thread Maz...you base your support of terrorism as they are Jews

No, that's is wrong impression,,,I hate the terrorists and in this case Israel for its immoral and inhumane killing en mass of innocent children and women and even those who were sheltered by the UN.

Whither your humanity, dude??

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z

You only cry about the fake holocaust although many don't believe it ever took place,....read the links I sent you ,,,
Hitler was your enemy because of your intrinsic vices...which have been vividly exposed in your attack on Palestinians and by your ulterior motoves and malafide intentions...
sit in the lap of US and its cohorts and enjoy,, the blood of innocent people..
And come complaining to me if a bigger power hits you back

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
You only cry about the fake holocaust although many don't believe it ever took place,....read the links I sent you ,,,
Hitler was your enemy because of your intrinsic vices...which have been vividly exposed in your attack on Palestinians and by your ulterior motoves and malafide intentions...
If it was fake then why do you bless Hitler as you do?
Hitler was just about everyone's enemy fool....and again israel was not around when hitler was doing his thing...you just hate Jew's and Americans and dont even know why....you are one miserable fuck who lives in self damnation

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Just as well throw this out there for you too. A great number of Palestinians are happy to be next to Israel.
Fact is you will find jewish and muslim settlements and they get along fine...they want to live next to big brother Israel as they get to enjoy protection from all the hating mid eastern nations that have no control over all the self appointed religous police. ..they get to enjoy an infrastructure and not drink from sewers as they do in pk.
It burns your ass and the ass of many muslims to see these muslums around jews ...but now when get get to gaza..it all changes..as that is where all the radical fucks are that voted in a terrorist organization whose mission is to eraducate the jews from the earth...the majority of the palestians dont even like em..as they are nothing but hating terrorists that are giving the peaceful muslums a bad name....not one Palestinian outside gaza lifted a finger to aid gaza..the majority support Israel as gaza is nothing but terrorist freaks.
They dont want the freaks....gaza is essentially closed in as no one wants any of the freaks in thier nation.
The only one that supoorts them are jew haters and those that are misinformed...due to people like you.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z

Israel invaded Gaza not the United States.
Hitler was simply a Jew hater ...unless you can show that they deserved to be slaughtered he was simply a barbarian.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Israel invaded Gaza not the United States.
Hitler was simply a Jew hater ...unless you can show that they deserved to be slaughtered he simply a barbarian.

Why don't you tell us why Hitler hated Jews ? And why Palestinians hate the Jews>??? Why are Jews hated by one and all throughout history???
...............................................................................................................
Politics have no relation to morals.
~Machiavelli
We hand the petty thieves and appoint the great one to public office. ~Aesop

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Why don't you tell us why Hitler hated Jews ? And why Palestinians hate the Jews>??? Why are Jews hated by one and all throughout history???
...............................................................................................................
Politics have no relation to morals.
~Machiavelli
We hand the petty thieves and appoint the great one to public office. ~Aesop
Racism

78,866Threads
2,185,224Messages
4,953Members
Back