The Member Picture Thread Part II

Users who are viewing this thread

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Down and curly is good as far as looks..he has to learn that pony tails have a function though.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
If I was single I would say let me be the judge of that.
LOL

It's funny b/c I refused to give head for a looooooooong time. Once I finally tried it, I realized that I really liked doing it. Then an ex told me that I could suck start a Hyundai, which gave me a boost of confidence, LMFAO

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
LOL

It's funny b/c I refused to give head for a looooooooong time. Once I finally tried it, I realized that I really liked doing it. Then an ex told me that I could suck start a Hyundai, which gave me a boost of confidence, LMFAO

It's funny b/c I refused to give head for a looooooooong time.
Thats evil...but you are redeeming yourself
Once I finally tried it, I realized that I really liked doing it.
You should as you dont have to hold them legs in the air and go clean up when the man is done...its win win for both.
Also the man doesnt have to miss any of the race or game on tv as well...A real good girl will do the service during commercials as to avoid cheering being mistaken for instructions..."Get the ball you stupid fucker" is not something you want to holler out while being serviced,

Last edited by a moderator:

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
You should as you dont have to hold them legs in the air and go clean up when the man is done...its win win for both.
Also the man doesnt have to miss any of the race or game on tv as well...A real good girl will do the service during commercials as to avoid cheering being mistaken for instructions..."Get the ball you stupid fucker" is not something you want to holler out while being serviced,
Pssh, my man loves to touch my legs...I never have to hold them up myself. ;) Also, we don't watch TV when we're together. Granted, that would change if we were living together...but yeah.

Where's the pictures? lol

LMFAO No pictures of that!

Not allowed anymore on this site.

That's cuz the Underground doesn't exist anymore. :(

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back