The Member Picture Thread Part II

Users who are viewing this thread

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,054.46z
Ermm, the sideways thing wasn't intentional, no matter how accurate.

Surely there's a way to fix that on the forum so that it posts pics in the right direction? The other forum I'm on does and it's running the same software.
From looking at the photos above, only you and @MMMMatilde had that problem. And the connection? Both of you used Tapatalk to upload the photo. At least both photos had the tapatalk logo on it. SO I would be assuming it is on tapatalk's end not ours.
Perhaps you had your mobile device in landscape mode. Who knows. Since we are no longer using tapatalk, I am unable to replicate the issue :(

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
From looking at the photos above, only you and @MMMMatilde had that problem. And the connection? Both of you used Tapatalk to upload the photo. At least both photos had the tapatalk logo on it. SO I would be assuming it is on tapatalk's end not ours.
Perhaps you had your mobile device in landscape mode. Who knows. Since we are no longer using tapatalk, I am unable to replicate the issue :(
Hmm. I use Tapatalk to post in both forums (only bc neither forum supports ForumRunner) and it doesn't do it on the other forum. Weird.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
OOOOOOOOOH!!! BUT...I chose "best" for the post here and chose a smaller version of the photo at the other forum. I bet that's it.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Obligatory uniform selfie...
y8y7u3e6.jpg

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Whoops! I dyed my hair with the intentions of it being a little subtler than what I *really* wanted.

This is a bedhead picture...but I don't think I achieved the "subtle" look, do you??? LOL
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408145936.853226.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
He says hurry up October. ..if he is smart he will have you in pony tails by then...one for each hand.;)
He tells me every day that he can't wait until October is here. ;) I put my hair in braided pigtails one day while I was in uniform and sent him a picture. He didn't go nuts. *shrugs* He loves my hair down and curly.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back