Suggestions How We Can Make Our Experience on OTZ Better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I cant use opera mini now...cant log in..I dont receive an error..the page just doesnt do anything.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Finally got logged in with opera mini...when I click on a link to navigate within the forum it is very slow and often fails though

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Being a newbie in this forum, I hope that the old members here will be supportive to all the new members so that they will be active and continue to post interesting ideas and opinions to make this forum enjoyable for all of us :)

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Being a newbie in this forum, I hope that the old members here will be supportive to all the new members so that they will be active and continue to post interesting ideas and opinions to make this forum enjoyable for all of us :)

Is there something specific you want to see ?

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Made a post with opera mini but couldn't get page to reload had to go back to tapatalk.

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z

Just ket us know if you have any questions. We are here to help. We want to see this place become a place that people look forward to logging in everyday.

Catavenger

Still a newbie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Before the new Admin took over, there were only a handful of us keeping this place alive. There is only so much that a few members could do. Since then there has been an influx of new members and with them and the contributions of the original members this forum should be very active once again.

I hope so ; I used to use this before, sorry but I had to sign up again with a different name it seems kind confusing . . .

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back