Suggestions How We Can Make Our Experience on OTZ Better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It's not always we talk about this. Most of the time the ball is in the admin's court but to get the very best out of the forum, everyone has to actively participate in [making the forum better]?

So here's my suggestion:

Everyone knows something. Everyone has questions about something which they need answers to. Everyone has an opinion about. . .well, whatever. Am I right? Then guys let's hear from everybody. Start new threads, and let's talk! Believe me, no one will think your topic or question or whatever else you're saying is dumb. Don't lurk out there. Dive right in and feel the warmth of the community. . .

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I think that a fresh start is something this place really needed. Don't get me wrong I loved the old Boss lady, but this place needed a change and it seemed to have gotten it.

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
We're not trying to re-invent the wheel as you put it. Fact is, a forum with no new discussions is as good as dead. It gets boring pretty fast and members start dropping out seeking more active forums where they engage others in. . .discussions.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Before the new Admin took over, there were only a handful of us keeping this place alive. There is only so much that a few members could do. Since then there has been an influx of new members and with them and the contributions of the original members this forum should be very active once again.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I believe that a community is made of this, new answers to actual topics, and new topics that need to be answered.

Personally I like to participate in conversations that have been already started, but whenever I see either that I have something to share or a category that has no topics, I like to start a new thread to enrich the community and help making it grow.

That's for sure :)

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I believe that a community is made of this, new answers to actual topics, and new topics that need to be answered.

Personally I like to participate in conversations that have been already started, but whenever I see either that I have something to share or a category that has no topics, I like to start a new thread to enrich the community and help making it grow.

That's for sure :)

Im kind of like you. Im not much a thread starter. But I start them when the mood strikes me.

zemmer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Not sure where to post this, which might be a suggestion in and of itself, but when I signed up I received a welcome email which among other things suggested I read the Rules and Guidelines thread... however the link to it doesn't work.

So, can someone point me to that post/thread?

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Not sure where to post this, which might be a suggestion in and of itself, but when I signed up I received a welcome email which among other things suggested I read the Rules and Guidelines thread... however the link to it doesn't work.

So, can someone point me to that post/thread?

There has been some movement of the forums..as well as some deleted..I am guessing the admin Manny030 hasnt wrote the new rules yet.
So in a nutshell
No nude pics.
No name calling.
No spamming.

Welcome to OTZ :)

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I like the new look. It's far much easier to navigate the site now as opposed to the previous uh. . . . . .forums and sub-forums were all over the place. Great work Manny030!

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back