state troopers make me sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
2001_Saleen said:
AtlanticBlue99 said:
sorry to go "offtopic" but a girl in one of my classes was bragging about crying her way out of a ticket.. how do you feel about that?

personally, i think that is fucked up. the troopers that let girls cry out of tickets are dumb IMO. they should treat everyone fairly.
If she sucked my cock, I would be alright with it! yeah! :rock

WOW you wouldnt be a cop for long and i bet would get a sexual harrasment real quick on you especially if you make it a habit :dunno :dunno

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tazzy said:
No actually that happened to me in almost every mustang i owned ..... they would look for something to pull me over ...... One time i was driving to my house in my Red 85 GT and i got pulled over for basicly nothing......... I was doing the speed limit , had on my seat belt , and every thing was cool ..... But he still wrote me a ticket for not having a front license plate ...... and on monday i went to the court showed them the license on the front of my car and got the ticket thrown out ...................... STUPIED HUM and a waste of time and paper :dunno :dunno :dunno

Cops zero in on Red cars. If its a RED Mustang then your a marked target. When I had my red 98 I had three tickets in 2 years. Almost lost my license. Since I have been driving the Blue one I havent had any tickets. I was pulled over once, but the cop said watch your speed and let me go. strange but I believe he just wanted to stop me and check the custom exhaust and the wing on the car.

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
haha i got pulled over and let off too... they were like, dont speed now. i was like, i watched my speedo and it isnt illegal to get to 45 as fast as you can... then i drove away into the dark.

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: state troopers make me sick

UncleBacon said:
I plan on becoming a Jersey state trooper when I get out of the navy

Great maybe you can give me a free pass when I drive thru Jersey up to the jersey shore. I promise not to break 100 mph. :D

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: state troopers make me sick

AtlanticBlue99 said:
haha i got pulled over and let off too... they were like, dont speed now. i was like, i watched my speedo and it isnt illegal to get to 45 as fast as you can... then i drove away into the dark.

Actually.... I dont know about the laws where you are, but here it can be considered a wreckless display of speed. Ive had that one before and tried to talk my way ut of it but it didnt work. I even wasted my time in court trying to fight it but the judge told me that you can still drive UNDER the speed limit and be careless. Cost me $150 plus $96 court cost and a day off work. :dunno

UncleBacon

OTz original V.I.P
Reaction score
Tokenz
33.76z
I always wondered about that if the speed limit it 50 and you just get there a lot faster than the other cars its not speeding....but I'm sure their is somestupid minor law that covers it like article 134 in the ucmj the catch all

IntruderLS1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yeah, they actually do have you there too. It's called "Exibition of speed." And if they don't want to do that, then there is always Recklous driving, or street racing if they really want to nail you.

My boy got a ticket for exibition of speed when he broke traction pulling out of a drivway and into traffic. He has a pickup truck w/ dirt tires, and the driveway was wet. Of course it's going to break loose a little. But they gave him a ticket anyway. :gay

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well I know that if I get thrown in the slammer in Norfuk I have two jailers that are freinds of mine. I guess they wont put me in with Bubba so I wont have to be his girlfreind!
So I got that going for me. :dunno

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Did I tell the bb about the vab cop who let me go for speeding?
I think he just liked the stang and let me go. I cant realley expalin why.
And I dont know where he spotted me cause the nearest Dunkin donuts was on Indian river road and the nearest Taco bell was back at the Green brier exit. 5 mile west. :dunno

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
It's upsetting to hear of cases in which law enforcement agents misuse their authority or behave improperly. Officers must behave themselves in a professional and ethical way at all times.

If you believe you have been abused by a law enforcement officer or have observed inappropriate activity, you must report the matter to the relevant authorities. This can assist to guarantee that the officer is held accountable for their conduct and that similar occurrences do not occur again.

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back