state troopers make me sick

Users who are viewing this thread

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
the previous post about a boston state trooper messing around was disturbing. and it also reminded me of an incident with a south carolinian state trooper:

i was doing 60 in the pony, and state troopers behind me about the whole time. well, i guess he didnt like that a mustang was :eek: doing the speed limit :eek: so he flips his lights like hes gonna pull me over. well, im in the left lane, so i pull into the center grassy, bummpy ( :hump ), median, which is not good for the stang, but i do it anyways, cuz ya know, its the law and stuff. but to me surprise, he just goes on by, and leaves me in the dirt. well, unfortunately, i didnt get his car number.. so i couldnt do anything about..

that fucking pissed me off..

man, if i had that guts, ida :eek:wned his ass, but i didnt wanna fuck with him, cuz my mom was there, so we continued to the hoover dealership to pick up her car after they installed a 10-cd changer in the trunk

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
yea, you are mad why? because you obeyed the law? like V said, he was probably out to get someone else. bumps arent too bad for the stang cuz to be street legal, ford has to cobblestone test the vehicles... wash the dirt off your car on move on.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
No actually that happened to me in almost every mustang i owned ..... they would look for something to pull me over ...... One time i was driving to my house in my Red 85 GT and i got pulled over for basicly nothing......... I was doing the speed limit , had on my seat belt , and every thing was cool ..... But he still wrote me a ticket for not having a front license plate ...... and on monday i went to the court showed them the license on the front of my car and got the ticket thrown out ...................... STUPIED HUM and a waste of time and paper :dunno :dunno :dunno

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
2001_Saleen said:
I guess I am missing the problem?

Hum i see how many months a year do you drive the mustang ?????? I drove mine every day and i saw this stuff .... so dont comment if you dont know :fu :fu :fu

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have driving a mustang most of my driving life time. Some times they may be wrong, but for the most part you get what you earn.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Matt Hun this thread is weither are weither not Troopers like to pick on Mustang driver ............... and I believe some times they do like to :dunno :dunno

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tazzy said:
Matt Hun this thread is weither are weither not Troopers like to pick on Mustang driver ............... and I believe some times they do like to :dunno :dunno

yeah i know and i posted that i dont think they do. I said you get what you deserved. You speed, you get pulled over. Simple and simple.

I dont think because you have a mustang, you are more hated on. You might bring more attention to yourself. But other thent hat i dont see anythign wrong.

In my town, cops pick on the ricers more then most of the stangs or domestics. Its all about the attitude of the driver. And Most of the time around here, seems like it doesnt work out for them.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well that i agree with but i got pulled over several time and usually i wasnt speeding are doing anything wrong ...... Like what I wrote about my 85 Gt that was the truth :dunno :dunno

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
they dont pick on me. i drive my stang everywhere i go (it is my only car) and i dont speed. i give myself extra time to get places so i dont get pulled over. maybe jan is an exception to the troopers picking on mustangs rule. if you appear to break a law- not positively done anything wrong- then you can get pulled over. it is at trooper discretion. i respect their line of work. everyone deserves their respect and dont get anti-authority.

remember the golden rule:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"....

or was it:

"He with the gold makes the rules" :dunno

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well ive never actually gave them a reason except once ......and he didnt even give me a ticket just a leacture ...... so that isnt always true :dunno :dunno

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
sorry to go "offtopic" but a girl in one of my classes was bragging about crying her way out of a ticket.. how do you feel about that?

personally, i think that is fucked up. the troopers that let girls cry out of tickets are dumb IMO. they should treat everyone fairly.

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Well the way i feel i learned from a COP who was a good freind of mine ....... when i managed Taco bell at night they helped me out with the drunks ( stangmang ) LOL any way .....One told me he would rather a female be honest hed rather let of one for that.....but if she started crying hed automatically give her a Ticket ........ So thats how i deal with it :dunno :dunno

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
yeah, i would understand if he was going aftersome one else, but the first thing he shoud have done was honk the horn, and since i didnt have my music on, i would have heard it. second off, after he passed me, he did the speed limit or a couple over, so i dont think he was after someone else, since the road ahead was clear...

but anyways... :blah :blah :blah

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
AtlanticBlue99 said:
sorry to go "offtopic" but a girl in one of my classes was bragging about crying her way out of a ticket.. how do you feel about that?

personally, i think that is fucked up. the troopers that let girls cry out of tickets are dumb IMO. they should treat everyone fairly.
If she sucked my cock, I would be alright with it! yeah! :rock

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
you wouldnt be a cop too long :lol

and what if she was very ugly and had a huge mole on her upper lip and had herpes and aids? i would just write the damn ticket.lol

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
AtlanticBlue99 said:

and what if she was very ugly and had a huge mole on her upper lip and had herpes and aids? i would just write the damn ticket.lol

why not write the ticket first(in the car, so its not on camera), then followup on whatever the circumstances are :lol

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
AtlanticBlue99 said:

In that case no. :rofl

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back