Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Wolt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As a male I think that is weird. But the artist has made good job with those images, he has some talent.

Dreek Lass

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.77z
Finally, someone besides me that recognizes that Illuminati have its's teeth in Disney, and in fact Walt Disney was a prominent member of the Illuminati. There were a LOT of subliminal in the drawings, sexual subliminal messages that these sick bastards wanted to get into the kids heads.

I have never been a Disney fan to be honest, and after discovering the perverse reasoning behind a lot of their stuff I am glad I never was.

juliaintheclouds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I think it's more weird than sexy personally. I don't want to see characters from my childhood like that, lol. I fully support his right to do it though. I wonder if he will have a problem with Disney, they are very aggressive with protecting their characters.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The pictures cracked me up so much. I'm saying goodbye to the princes and heroes who made me smile when I was kid. That Deviant Art collection seriously destroyed the illusions I've held on to for so long. The drawings are heavily reminiscent of men working at strip clubs (sorry for the term).

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Odd, but very well done at the same time. Very homoerotic. Mind you, they do say that the best art is the stuff that gets people talking!

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
It is really weird Lucas! It's like when you read fan fiction stories and they start getting a bit racy. It just makes me go "eww". The DeviantArt website, where these images come from, is full of crazy pictures like this. Some are really freaky indeed!

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
It can be sexy to people who love comic figures and pictures. For me, it is simply a comic relieve. Remember, another man's meat is another man poison.

78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back