Sexy or Weird?

Users who are viewing this thread

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
So I came across this on Pinterest (which is how I find everything now) and can't get my head round it at all.

Possibly NSFW depending on how odd you think this is: http://davidkawena.deviantart.com/gallery/89102?offset=0

For those not sure about clicking the link, this guy on deviantart has made this paintings of male Disney heroes. In their pants. I can't decide whether it's awesome, or really freaking unusual. I suspect it might be both :ninja

It's a little weird seeing huge crotch bulges on the men I grew up rescue princesses, I can say that much!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Daphne_Blake__s_Feet_by_eroninja.jpg

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
What the fuck?

Well for starters some of the more historical characters wouldn't even be wearing tight Y-fronts or tight boxers as they are an invention of the 1920s/1930s (intrestingly Jockstraps were invented in the late 1800s to aid men riding bicycles).

But I suppose loincloths, braies and codpieces aren't that sexy.

Joshsaysrelax

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think that looks really sexy actually lol

I admire the mind of a person who can create such visuality of their sexual perceptions x

bmfc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Art is art, it's all in what the person drawing it, though. They got people looking to at it.
It's not my type of thing.

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Oh, please. Whether you like it or not every Disney princess has been overtly sexualized for years. Be it in the form of drawings or in the minds of those who find them attractive. This is one of the tamer versions I have seen however I think its a tad off base with reality to think of any cartoon that way. You will never find your Jessica Rabbit.

pdxchristine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm just glad people are messing with the Disney guys, you always hear about the princesses - too sexy, too boring, too whatever. EQUALITY for all Disney characters!

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
The have tons of comics like that. What's weird is if you feel attracted to it. But really its normal.

Vegany

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
I think that's weird, I personally don't find them sexy because I think they are a bit over sexualized lol. He is very talented though!

drkn335

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Wow okay that is weird. I mean I was expecting them to be cartoon-ified and uhh, they are made to be realistic!! So it's creepy, it just doesn't like right at all. I think somebody has too much of an obsession with the Disney princes... not right at all!

78,865Threads
2,185,202Messages
4,953Members
Back