In summer I don't wear shoes. These are my footwear. :D

reef_fanning_sandals_black_silver.jpg

:D

HottyToddyChick

Toes in the water...
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I retire my flip flops when it drops to the 50s and bring them back out when it gets back to the 60s. I cannot stand wearing shoes. I'd likely go barefoot everywhere I could if flip flops didn't exist.

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Reef are pricier than your average flip flop. However, they feature a sole that molds to your foot. They are also way more comfortable than any other flip flop I have owned.

Tuffdisc

Reaction score
Tokenz
15.13z
I retire my flip flops when it drops to the 50s and bring them back out when it gets back to the 60s. I cannot stand wearing shoes. I'd likely go barefoot everywhere I could if flip flops didn't exist.

Do you mean if we had no pavements to walk on, just a softer surface?

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I wear flip flops if the conditions are right-smooth surface. I wear sandals too. I wear tennis shoes a lot and I wear flat shoes a lot. The highest heel I wear is probably 2 inches. I go around a lot at home in socks.

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love my shoes and sandals are a big part of that especially in the summer........I can't wait to start wearing them again....yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,926.55z
I HATE sandals, flip flops, bare feet, etc. :willy_nilly: My feet need to be covered. I hate the feeling when they're exposed to air and they tend to be cold unless I wear socks anyway, even in summer.

AnitaBeer

I kissed a leprechaun...
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I wear flip flops/sandals/open toed heels all year long if I want. I don't like my feet to be hiding in regular shoes lol.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back