Same sex marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Current affairs...
-- "The right to the freedom of expression does not guarantee the right to intolerant manifestations or expressions that infringe against religious freedom, that have the character of blasphemy or that seek to offend religious convictions and do not contribute to the public debate."
Supreme court of Spain

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
And you wonder why you are considered a terrorist sympathizer........

You are an Extremist,...
Spanish judgment seems to hold true for ppl like you.

-- "The right to the freedom of expression does not guarantee the right to intolerant manifestations or expressions that infringe against religious freedom, that have the character of blasphemy or that seek to offend religious convictions and do not contribute to the public debate."
Supreme court of Spain

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Current affairs...
Supreme court of Spain

Interesting.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4344/imran-firasat-spain
The Spanish Supreme Court has ruled that a political refugee should be deported because his criticism of Islam poses "a danger to the security of Spain."

Oh my, I see mazHur edited his post to give it meaning :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I don't mind if you closed or not the Gitmo. In any case it hasn't served the purpose it was raised for.
Now you are releasing terrorists, as small as 6 year old, in exchange for your coward renegades.

Drone the terrorists ,,,,what else?

My question:
Why all the terrorist activity is aimed against America and not any other nation, why?/
You have a thread wanting the immediate closing of gitmo...looks like you care.
Have any documentation to support your claim that a 6 year old child is being held as a terrorist?
There was at one time was 13 years old...and as you remember most of the people at Gitmo were turned over by foreign authorities...the rest were captured while actively fighting our troops.

You have stated that released prisoners will terrorize again....My question is /what do you propose to do with the prisoners with the immediate closing of gitmo that you desire.
Pretty simple question maz.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
There is NO such thing as Al Quada , it ended with Osama's death,
You are all over the place Maz.
You have claimed prior that
There never was an AQ and is was a conspiracy.
That they were in SA.
Now claim they ended with the death of Osama.

Fact is they are present in many nations including several nations in Africa.
They are a problem and are not going away anytime soon

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Why do you group them under one head?? Al Queda was headed by OBL..he's no more and if had been alive he wouldn';t be hiding in a pit hole..anywhere in Pakistan.
Here you are back to claiming the killing of Osama is a conspiracy.
You have also claimed 911 to be a conspiracy as well...saying it was created by America to attack AQ that didnt exist..but here you admit in part they exist.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I asked WHY THE TERRORISTS ARE BASICALLY AGAINST AMERICA AND IN TURN AGAINST ITS ALLIES OR SUPPORTERS??

State the primary reason for this mutual hatred causing you fear and placing the world in jeopardy.
Because they are terrorists Maz..not only do they terrorize western cultures..that also kill lesser muslims.
You seem to forget the invasions were the result of responding to terrorism..the biggest one being 911 which you claim is a conspiracy.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Both have different economic conditions..the majority in the former doesn't live below $1 a day while it does in the latter case.
BOOM !!!
PK is a shit hole by your admission where the majority live on less than a dollar a day !!!!!
Maz..I waste over a dollar a day just in cigarettes....I must be a "king" by pk standards. lol
Or as you would say...I live like a lord.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
IF Pak is a terrorist nation, as you said it, WHY have you taken it as your ally??

Talk sense rather than cram the board with your spewings.
LOL,,,we are droning your dumb asses...think what we do to our enemies.

Stone

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Poverty is poverty by any or all standards.
You cannot compare the POVERTY in America with that in PAK...
Both have different economic conditions..the majority in the former doesn't live below $1 a day while it does in the latter case.

I am glad to hear your admission that shitholes do exist in America.....
A shithole in America = a shithole in Pakistan
thus you have no reason to condemn one and praise the other.

You have lost the debate and I forgive you...that's what i learnt from the Bible ..forgive your coward enemy, I do.

I've told you many, many times that your sophistry is childish.
The poverty in Pakistan is very unlike the US.
Where the US has welfare support systems in effect, the poverty stricken in Pakistan die in neglect from their government .
While neither condition should exist, your society and you personally, largely turn a blind eye to their plight and their needs.
You have even denied Pakistani citizens inhabit the slums in Karachi. You seem to consider the lives of the unfortunates less than that of animals.

I am glad to hear your admission that shitholes do exist in America.....
A shithole in America = a shithole in Pakistan
thus you have no reason to condemn one and praise the other.
That's merely vociferous rhetoric.

You have lost the debate
What a sense of humor :D

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I believe that everyone should have the right to be happy in a marriage, or just as miserable as everyone else!

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back