Participant count
  • Participants list

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,926.55z
….wow, such an incredible photo, FoN….❤️
Thanks! He's an artist resin that I bought blank in 2011. I had an idea of how I wanted him painted but a lack of funds as well as not really knowing how to explain my vision to an artist and finding an artist who would paint in that style lead to him sitting packed away until earlier this year. I finally found an artist on Facebook and she did an absolutely amazing job on him. He's perfect! I also have a mare and stallion to go with him but who knows when they'll get painted. agiggle.gif

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
Thanks! He's an artist resin that I bought blank in 2011. I had an idea of how I wanted him painted but a lack of funds as well as not really knowing how to explain my vision to an artist and finding an artist who would paint in that style lead to him sitting packed away until earlier this year. I finally found an artist on Facebook and she did an absolutely amazing job on him. He's perfect! I also have a mare and stallion to go with him but who knows when they'll get painted. agiggle.gif
…the paintwork is incredible, his wings really feel as though they’re taking flight…you can almost feel him swoop…

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back