Project 365 - Variations On A Theme

Users who are viewing this thread

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,924.55z
For those who are not familiar with Project 365, it's photography thing where you post a picture that you've taken every day. I've been doing it for a number of years now. It can be as structured or unstructured as you like. The only rule is that you have to have taken the photo. One year I did a selfie every day (that got old fast but I made myself finish Gs6N07H.gif), one year I did model horse scenes, other years I've done random photos, etc.

This year I'm just doing random photos, but the captions are all song lyrics. I'm not going to post all the photos from the beginning of the year individually. I'll start with yesterday's and just continue from there. I'll post a link to the album if you want to see January to now once I have that organized.

Link to album on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/58416345@N02/albums/72177720307793897/with/52847353706/

Comments, discussion, even critiques are welcome. Please keep in mind that I am aware that a lot of the pictures are not amazing photos. I do what I can. Pzl5wJJ.gif

Last edited:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…we explored it once at the school, some of the staff and a few of the children took part and there photos were displayed on a big board in the hall…

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
It's all fun and games until someone becomes a snack. B0ufo0m.gif
…yeah, they says that cats have nine lives, don’t they…as in they’re very resilient because they do like to explore so much around them and that would mean lots of potential dangers as well especially for a domestic cat…their kills and honing their hunting skills etc are all part of them surviving those dangers, it all feels part of what helps Keep them with us for long lives as well…their kills aren’t as exciting and fun for us as they are for them but it’s nice that their survival senses are being sharpened constantly…

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back