Post your home

Users who are viewing this thread

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Astria, I really like that open, uncluttered, functional look to the interior of your home. The exterior is "no muss, no fuss", which appeals to me as well. I like an open lawn, with not a lot of stuff to have to mow and trim around.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,392.55z
A couple from the road:home 001.jpghome 002.jpg

Kitchen & breakfast room:
home 004.jpghome 005.jpg

Backyard:home 003.jpg

Greatroom:home 007.jpg

Dining Room:home 006.jpghome 013.jpg

My bedroom:home 009.jpghome 010.jpg

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
Damn.. some nice homes here!
I'd post some pictures but neither FW nor i have had time to clean LOL maybe later this week...

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
still need a lot to do need some decor to add

one more forgot to post the other time

Hall/Bathroom/Laundry
hallbathroomlaundry.jpg

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I have anxiety anyway, on a GOOD day. But when I started working full time this year since my kids were getting old enough, I started having panic attacks all the time because I couldn't keep my house the way I wanted and working 40hrs a week, instead of 20. So I figured since I was making double the money anyway with the hours, I got a maid :D She only comes every other week, but it's fairly inexpensive (her monthly fee is less than my cable bill) and makes it so I can easily keep up with everything in-between. Panic attack free for months! Worth every penny, and people can kiss my ass and judge away :p *glares at BS*

nothing wrong with that if you make good money and have no time it is better then having a messy house
people do that while they not working because they dont like housework a lot (not that is bad )
why not someone that work long hours

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
Alright, I didn't take time to straighten up, so what you see is what you get when I get home in the morning from work, LOL

And yes, I hate my house...I can't wait to move out of here!!!

My living room (the blanket folded up at the end of the couch is Shadow's spot...yes, she's spoiled).
072512082612.jpg

Hallway/foyer area.
072512082625.jpg

The computer room.

072512082635.jpg

Dining room (in SERIOUS need of tidying...decorations from my nephew's graduation, my birthday, 4th of July, and the baby shower have all piled up and not been organized yet).

072512082700.jpg

Kitchen. Yes, that's extremely ugly 1960s/1970s wallpaper and wood paneling, LMFAO

072512082722.jpg

My favorite part of my whole house...the main bathroom.

072512083911.jpg

And my laundry room/pantry (this house has 5 frigging closets in the hallway but no actual "pantry").

072512084549.jpg

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
Oh, and this is the outside. I know I have a picture I've taken SOMEWHERE but I'm not digging around to find it, so here's the Google Map street view, LOL

This is from, like, December of 2007.

outside.jpg

Also, for those of you wondering...yes, I do have a lot of antiques. Actually, they're my mom's (she lives w/ me right now) and belonged to her parents.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
oooh i want a pool table...
love the snooker table i have
was one of the best buy it is over 30 year old the wood is so strong not like the new you see now that are so fake

Astria, I really like that open, uncluttered, functional look to the interior of your home. The exterior is "no muss, no fuss", which appeals to me as well. I like an open lawn, with not a lot of stuff to have to mow and trim around.

I like the clean look hate to have lots of furniture
i prefer the empty look lol

only need some more decor in there like something on the walls
maybe some lights stuff like that small things but do cost
and most needs the rooms

just no way i can do anything now no money left lol

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Natasha your house don't look bad nice

btw here the rest

Back Yard : Dont have the place set this way lol was set for Christmas on this pictures but thats what i have that are show all the area ..
BackYard.png

Computer Room : only is my computer box and screen are change now this are the old.. you can see why i had to change one was not working good and my dragon computer box started to give up too lol
ComputerRoom.png

Master Room : well looks empty lol removed all the old decoration to replace but my pocket for now say wrong time lol
MasterRoom.png

Spear Room: Before lol
SpearRoom.png

and after (it is now Exersice Room
NewSpearRoom.png

Son's Room : Started to do changes here change the bed covers (the red stripes are the new) for now to bring more colour .. now i want to fix his desk still good but i want to change the colour and add some decoration in the room
GeorgeRoom.png

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
Nice, Astria. I tried to take pictures of my room (which is now my nephew's room) but they seem blurry. I'll post them anyway, though.

I love the colors in my room. I spent A LOT of time painting and doing the trim. Normally I have lots of frogs set up, but I boxed them up when Tyler moved in so he could set up "his room" the way he wanted it.

This dresser was my grandparent's and is over 60 years old.

072512164113.jpg

My bed, which is part of the same bedroom suite as the dresser, needs to be fixed :)ninja)...but my nephew wanted to keep the mattress and boxspring on the floor instead. Such a man, LOL That's why you can only see the very top of the bed. And no, you're not seeing things...there are 2 of the same posters hanging on the wall. 1 is mine and 1 is my nephew's which I had signed by all the band members.

072512164131.jpg

Yeah, the Call of Duty poster is NOT mine. :24: And yes, that IS some really ugly green carpet. :yuk

072512164147.jpg

072512164222.jpg

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ha ha Natasha, I have the same type of green carpet in one of the rooms in my house. I think you have a nice house btw.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,377.70z
LOL Gotta love that carpet, huh??? God forbid you drop something crumbly on it...you'll NEVER get it up. :24:

Thanks. It's not a bad house, per se, it's just not what I want AT ALL. Plus the neighborhood is steadily going downhill and the house needs some updating.

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
793-premises-photograph-for-dominos-pizza-eh11-2ea.jpg
My living room window is the single window and my kitchen is the double window.

14cuvcm.jpg

The green door is my front door and the furthest away window is my bedroom.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back