Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
OK, finally took pics! This house we live in now is open floor plan and much smaller than our other house.... but I love it even more because it's so new and everything is so much nicer in it. So here's a peek at my downstairs.

Hallway:
IMAG1044-1.jpg
IMAG1046-1.jpg

Turn left into Kitchen:
IMAG1040-1.jpg
IMAG1042-1.jpg
IMAG1043-1.jpg

Dinning Room:
IMAG1036-1.jpg

My antique dinning room table handed down from my Grandma. It needs to be restained, but it's my favorite thing in my whole house. The inserts are about an inch deep and I change them out according to my mood. I love decorating them for Xmas!
IMAG1037-1.jpg

Sliding door lead out to patio:
IMAG1039-1.jpg
IMAG1038-1.jpg

And my Fav room in the house! Living room <3
IMAG1048-1.jpg
IMAG1049-1.jpg
IMAG1031.jpg
IMAG1047-1.jpg

So there it is! It's not for everyone, there's tons of glitter and just try and count all the peacocks :D But I LOVE it and did it all myself <3 Right down to hand covering all the light switch covers.

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Oh! I forgot... you can't tell because it doesn't show up well in pictures, but my dining room is painted in GLITTER! It's SOOO sparkly, especially at night! LOVE IT! You can kinda sorta see it in this pic, just imagine it times 100 :D

IMAG0507.jpg

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Great space Jezz. My wife would HOUND me for one if she ever say that dining room table.

It's amazing! I love putting all kinds of things in there from decorative plates, placemats, pictures, ornaments, stones, sparkles, anything! It can be a pain in the ass if the kids forget to use placemats and shit gets in the cracks and I have to clean out the thing. But I'm a super neat freak and do that every couple of weeks anyway :D

BadBoy@TheWheel

DT3's Twinkie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
It's amazing! I love putting all kinds of things in there from decorative plates, placemats, pictures, ornaments, stones, sparkles, anything! It can be a pain in the ass if the kids forget to use placemats and shit gets in the cracks and I have to clean out the thing. But I'm a super neat freak and do that every couple of weeks anyway :D

I can tell you're like me, everything in its place. I obsess over clean floors and counter-tops, smudge free appliances....

Welcome to the OCD club:smiley31::D

BadBoy@TheWheel

DT3's Twinkie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
everything has a place!

88f7b6e7-4416-421f-9287-a9dd3bd069c9.jpg

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I have anxiety anyway, on a GOOD day. But when I started working full time this year since my kids were getting old enough, I started having panic attacks all the time because I couldn't keep my house the way I wanted and working 40hrs a week, instead of 20. So I figured since I was making double the money anyway with the hours, I got a maid :D She only comes every other week, but it's fairly inexpensive (her monthly fee is less than my cable bill) and makes it so I can easily keep up with everything in-between. Panic attack free for months! Worth every penny, and people can kiss my ass and judge away :p *glares at BS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
OK, finally took pics! This house we live in now is open floor plan and much smaller than our other house.... but I love it even more because it's so new and everything is so much nicer in it. So here's a peek at my downstairs.

Hallway:
IMAG1044-1.jpg
IMAG1046-1.jpg

Turn left into Kitchen:
IMAG1040-1.jpg
IMAG1042-1.jpg
IMAG1043-1.jpg

Dinning Room:
IMAG1036-1.jpg

My antique dinning room table handed down from my Grandma. It needs to be restained, but it's my favorite thing in my whole house. The inserts are about an inch deep and I change them out according to my mood. I love decorating them for Xmas!
IMAG1037-1.jpg

Sliding door lead out to patio:
IMAG1039-1.jpg
IMAG1038-1.jpg

And my Fav room in the house! Living room <3
IMAG1048-1.jpg
IMAG1049-1.jpg
IMAG1031.jpg
IMAG1047-1.jpg

So there it is! It's not for everyone, there's tons of glitter and just try and count all the peacocks :D But I LOVE it and did it all myself <3 Right down to hand covering all the light switch covers.

Nice pad

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Hmm because are many photos i put them together fast so nothing special lol

Front Yard
frontyard.jpg

Lounge Room/Dining
loungeroomanddining.jpg

Rumpus Room/Living Room
rumpuslivingroom.jpg

Kitchen
kitchenkv.jpg

the rest of the house have to find the pictures where i have them:p

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Hmm because are many photos i put them together fast so nothing special lol

Front Yard
frontyard.jpg

Lounge Room/Dining
loungeroomanddining.jpg

Rumpus Room/Living Room
rumpuslivingroom.jpg

Kitchen
kitchenkv.jpg

the rest of the house have to find the pictures where i have them:p

oooh i want a pool table...

614654_383540508379347_1728487412_o.jpg

Not finished obviously but I took out the other drink and cubbie peice from the couch so I can sprawl out if I want to and switched the position of the rocking recliner. I want redecorate my living room.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back