Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
Yup. Which is causing this to be more of a delay :(
Knowing the way IB works (The parent company), There response times are not the best. So we may be waiting for even up to a week.

However, once it is done, I will let you know here once its installed so everyone can enjoy a native app again.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Knowing the way IB works (The parent company), There response times are not the best. So we may be waiting for even up to a week.

However, once it is done, I will let you know here once its installed so everyone can enjoy a native app again.
You determination is greatly appreciated :)

Meh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

the parent company???

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
Since they never did get back to me on this (Therefore unable to use forumrunner either :/)
I have updated the mobile theme to hopefully get a better user experience on the site.

Click to enlarge:

Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-40-03.png Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-39-11.png Screenshot_2014-08-02-23-38-55.png

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
I still won't use it (personally preference), but thanks for your hard work, @Jordan !
I do not see any other viable alternative out there either.
ForumRunner just will not respond to my emails. Building our own app for both android and ios would take a lot of time as well. I'm a one man team.
I could always outsource the work, but that also would cost a fortune. If worst comes to worst, I'll install tapatalk once again for those wanting it and keep a very close eye on the bugs, and risks. This is until I am able to find the time to finish our own native app that works to our liking.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,348.50z
I do not see any other viable alternative out there either.
ForumRunner just will not respond to my emails. Building our own app for both android and ios would take a lot of time as well. I'm a one man team.
I could always outsource the work, but that also would cost a fortune. If worst comes to worst, I'll install tapatalk once again for those wanting it and keep a very close eye on the bugs, and risks. This is until I am able to find the time to finish our own native app that works to our liking.
Oh I'm not asking for any special considerations, so please don't take on a bunch of extra work! I just hate using the browser on any phone I've ever owned and, if it comes down to using it to post or not posting until I'm back on an actual computer, I'll pick to wait almost every single time. It's nothing more than personal preference and I'm sure most other people here are happy with using their phone's browser. I'm just not. Creature of habit and all that.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
Tapatalk back yet?
Yes it is back now.
Oh I'm not asking for any special considerations, so please don't take on a bunch of extra work! I just hate using the browser on any phone I've ever owned and, if it comes down to using it to post or not posting until I'm back on an actual computer, I'll pick to wait almost every single time. It's nothing more than personal preference and I'm sure most other people here are happy with using their phone's browser. I'm just not. Creature of habit and all that.
No special consideration given ;)
A lot of users of this forum prefer a native app. If it helps with posting on the form then I will get one made.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Nice to have tapatalk back..I had to try a couple more times then it worked..must have been a cache thing.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Are people getting notifications from tapatalk for threads that have been responded to..the problem is probably on my end I just want to make sure before I go through the efforts of fixing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back