Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

DaveM

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Only one? All of today has been made up of awesomeness. One thing in particular is my second driving lesson, earlier today. All my nerves had gone, pretty much and my gear changes and general control of the car was massively better than last week.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
My erections are real and not medication induced! :)

Real erections are short-lived and aren't enough to give multiple orgasms to ....well, you must be knowing that, isn't it?

When your finger aches and you can't lift it straight you would surely need some medicine to offset the stiff joints and pain. Similarly you have to take some ED aid at sometime in your life when your normal blood flow becomes insufficient to pump through all the 'canals' that irrigate the plumbing lines leading to the Leaning Tower of Pisa!!

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
Real erections are short-lived and aren't enough to give multiple orgasms to ....well, you must be knowing that, isn't it?

When your finger aches and you can't lift it straight you would surely need some medicine to offset the stiff joints and pain. Similarly you have to take some ED aid at sometime in your life when your normal blood flow becomes insufficient to pump through all the 'canals' that irrigate the plumbing lines leading to the Leaning Tower of Pisa!!
Im sorry to hear you are having so many problems in that area. However you do seem very comfortable im your umm lack of cock control. Good for you, and god bless you good sir. I will stick with pleasing my woman the natural way. The way god intended it. When the time comes for a little ummm pick me up. I will be sure to ask you what your preference is on the subject.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back