Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

All Else Failed

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, I am a upper middle class white kid that has a car, two parents and is going to college, sooooo my life isn't hard. :/

I guess my family, my gf, the fact that I'm alive, books, art and so on.

GraceAbounds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Good things to be happy about AEF. Me too. I am so thankful for my parents, the opportunity to go to go back to school and finish, being alive, and yes books - love me some books.

Elle

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I made a thread like this, I thoughted?

Me, again, like the other thread, my job. Only, the other thread was "I GOT the job."
It's going WUNNERFULLY!!!!!!!

All Else Failed

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Good things to be happy about AEF. Me too. I am so thankful for my parents, the opportunity to go to go back to school and finish, being alive, and yes books - love me some books.
Mmmm yeah being alive is quite awesome.

I love nature as well. Today it rained, and I took a walk in the woods. The mist and smell was captivating.

GraceAbounds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I hear you. It would be lovely to be surrounded by nature more often. Many times I contemplate moving to a more rural area. Who knows, maybe one day I will end up doing just that.

All Else Failed

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
What about being white? Basically being in "the club" right off the bat when you're born? The club meaning you are basically open to more opportunities in life just because you're white.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back