Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My husband. Because of him I have a million other things to be happy about, especially our son. They are the loves of my life and I don't know what I would do without them. They are the ones that make life worth living.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Today my spouse and I moved to a greater and less lavish loft than our last. Our new landlords are well disposed and extremely mindful. We have additionally parking room in this new place, too. Goodness, and the new place is decently protected and warms up pleasantly. Plenty to be glad about!

Muthoni

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The one thing that I am happy about today is good health. There was a time I was sick and admitted to the hospital for three days. I never thought that I would get out. It was so uncomfortable staying in bed and taking all those meds. Every time I wake up without pain I take a moment to be thankful to my father who art in heaven.

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My current state of living. Seriously, even though I also have hard times, compared to others I'm still living a good life.

angelicagapit

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I'm happy because I'm in a relationship with someone who loves me as much as I love that someone. I'm so thankful to be with the best person in all of earth. The most perfect person who will take care of me in the future, who will never love me any less than they do now, and who will do everything to just make me happy and pleased.

I'm happy to be in a relationship that I'm in now.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
Not feeling the love right now so I'll just say the NHS - the UK's free healthcare system. This is one thing that I am so grateful for.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back