Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

PrettiMamita

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Out of the 3, I would probably go with pizza. I love chicken but KFC is not always that good. As for McDonalds, I'm not really on their burgers and still upset they got rid of chicken selects. Honestly if I had a choice of anywhere, it would be Mexican. I love Mexican food.

Spade

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.35z
Which one would you go for if you were out on the town and suddenly got hungry? Doesn't have to be a particular brand if you prefer burger king over mcdonalds.

I tend to go for burger places out of the three choices and have a double beef burger with fries. :thumbup:
I tend towards burgers as well, with the potential for subs. However I typically frequent the dollar menus, after McDonalds brought their double cheeseburger up from 1.00 to 1.69 I have no reason to choose McD's unless it was my only option. Subway is the only sub related fast food place that I know of though, and they have a few decent subs. I've never been to a place that offered pizza by the slice though, so I don't think I'd go for that, if I was out and suddenly got hungry half an hour wait doesn't really satisfy an immediate urge.

Mikaya

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
MD's for sure. I love their burgers and chips (so yummy!) They do a nice range of meals and they're of reasonable price too (unlike BK) Been a while since I've had it, though. I miss it! xD

asereht1970

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
McDonalds for me. Love their Big Macs, french fries and chicken nuggets. Another thing, McDonald's is just everywhere, no need for long trips.

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wow, never in my life have I had a tough choice as this :arghh: , I love all of them.

I guess it depends on who I'm with and how hungry I am. I'd go for McDonalds if I'm hungry enough, KFC for their Krushems, and pizza with my friends.

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I go for KFC as well. Burgers tend to kill my stomach and cheese doesn't agree with me so pizza is out. But I think I also prefer KFC over anything else because of my grandmother. She used to cook fired chicken for breakfast every morning!

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I worked at both bk and mcds. I can safely say I'd prefer Subway if it was an option but it's since it's not, I would go with KFC. I worked there and could still eat their food, especially If I worked the recipe in the kitchen and made some fresh potato wedges. Mmmm.

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
I would have chosen KFC if they hadn't removed the Nashville hot tenders from the menu. So I'd go with McDonalds and just get myself nuggets and fries

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
I can't have pizza because we're selling pizza lol. I used to prefer KFC than Mc Donalds before but am changing preferences now and I'm rooting for McDonald though but I would choose burger king if it's on the list.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back