McDonalds or KFC or Pizza?

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Which one would you go for if you were out on the town and suddenly got hungry? Doesn't have to be a particular brand if you prefer burger king over mcdonalds.

I tend to go for burger places out of the three choices and have a double beef burger with fries. :thumbup:

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
hmm... KFC
Although KFC has gone to shit lately, but back in the day I LOVED the original recipie!

now days it seems their chickens have gotten A LOT smaller, almost to the point where th tights look like pigeon thighs lol

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,343.54z
hmm... KFC
Although KFC has gone to shit lately, but back in the day I LOVED the original recipie!

now days it seems their chickens have gotten A LOT smaller, almost to the point where th tights look like pigeon thighs lol

KFC freaking sucks Popeyes is the bomb
but I prefer pizza first

I rarely go to KFC.

I have not had KFC in years. We have a pizza buffet and a new pizzajoint who are pretty good. McDonalds or Taco Bell in a crush happen often.

!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.19z
i can't stand fast food, gives me the squirts... if anything I make my own pizza at home

KingKong

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Pizza but from a non-chain establishment, although not all local spots are good...I've eaten crap pizza before so in those cases would take Dominos or Pizza Hut.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back