Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
1689.jpg

primalclaws1974

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I watched "Oz the Great and Powerful" last night. The first time I watched it I was pretty drunk, and only remembered bits and pieces. It didn't get great reviews, but I thought it explained the witches and the Wizard's origins pretty well, if nothing else. Mila Kunis as the green witch was a little lame. When the original witch (some 70 years ago) was better done up, and scarier, you know something failed there.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

Michele Lovejoy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
We just rented "No Good Deed" from Redbox. Idris Elba, Tiraji P. Henson, Leslie Bibb, Kate del Castillo and Henry Simmons were the actors. It's considered a thriller and it has its moments. Some parts are long and drawn out but it does get pretty suspenseful in a few areas. Somewhat of an interesting plot. In the situation I think Idris Elba and Tiraji P. Henson did a good job of the cat and mouse game.

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Recently saw Down and Out in Beverly Hills. It was a funny movie, a bit strange, but funny. I have to admit that Nolte made a really convincing homeless person. The cast made the absurdity of the movie work because if not for the cast, I don't think the film would have been nearly as entertaining. And I still can't get over how bad the style was in the 80's...all that Pepto pink.

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last movie I watched was New in Town (2009). Nothing special for me, just a random romantic comedy with some funny scenes. I was watching it on TV, that's why this is just random movie. I can't wait to check the newest Clint Eastwood's movie - American Sniper with Bradley Cooper, Luke Grimes, Sienna Miller and others. ;)

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Went to the theater to see "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies" in 3D. I LOVED it. Outstanding cinematography (filmed in New Zealand and Australia), costumes and makeup were outrageously excellent, special effects had me jumping in my seat. There was a tremendous amount of drama not only the wars but romance and loyalty. Good movie all around.

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I just watched The Conjuring. I didn't really like it that much though. I thought the director's other films like Insidious and Saw were better than The Conjuring.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think Roger Corman was trying to give the finger to Quintin Tarentino in the film "Death Race." We watched the "unrated version." If you like loud engine noises, auto chases and to see huge structures (including sci/fi vehicles) blown up, you'll love Death Race. I'll bet this is a cult classic or will be.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back