Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
51G4-wM6KDL.jpg

ebby23

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last film I watched was "That Awkward Moment". It was more than what I expected it to be. I thought I was going to be a boring comedy but it was the complete opposite. It was entertaining from beginning to end and I really enjoyed watching it. Can't wait until it comes out on DVD!

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I haven't been to the movies since Thor 2 came out. I don't get to go to the movies a lot because I am usually working when a movie comes out that I want to see (which stinks for me because I like going to the movies). But yeah, the last movie I saw was Thor 2 but I enjoyed it. I thought it was as good as the first Thor movie.

Vicky122

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last movie I saw in theaters was Oculus. It's a horror movie about two siblings who reunite when they are adults after being separated at childhood after a family tragedy involving a mysterious mirror.

I watch a lot of horror movies but don't find a lot of the new releases to be very interesting or original. I really recommend Oculus to horror fans. The plot is not completely original but the movie does a good job at playing tricks on your mind and keeps you guessing. I thought it was pretty scary and creepy.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Dr. Mabuse The Gambler -- 1922 silent film (first of a trilogy directed by Fritz Lang). Two DVDs, 4 hours of the evil Dr. Maguse and a peak into 1922 German lifestyles. Film has text on screen when viewer needs to know but the story is fairly easy to follow with a great plot. If you like Fritz Lang's directing and are into enjoying silent films, this is the one to see.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last movie I was was Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest movie called "Sabotage". I've heard it didn't do well in the theater but I thought it was a good movie. It was action packed and the ending was a bit of a surprise.

']arnold-ten.jpg

arnold-schwarzenegger-stars-in-first-trailer-for-sabotage-watch-now-149319-a-1385106377-470-75.jpg

NMeaUi_QsJqbZGaPZ-RV38bfrOZd2ULWJPVHiBHyf6hrlcEF_A.jpg

pUvrIqRoDxFACovDPXUDY8WdvlhZQ_AYR2srCOi_NelIYVPGRg.jpg

Sabotage-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Mireille-Enos.jpg

0.jpg

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
We saw Godzilla at the cinema - James was convinced it wasn't going to be terrible. But it was. Honestly one of the most off the point movies I have seen. I mean who cuts away from Godzilla fighting the monster thing to a shot of the people running for shelter? I could have made that movie better and I know next to nothing about Godzilla (sorry!)

We watched Ace Ventura 1 last night, now that is a movie. Jim Carrey is truly awesome.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Satantango -- 6 hour epic film (cult following) by Hungarian director Bela Tarr. If you're into foreign films and have time on your hands, don't miss this one.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back