Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
What are you passionate about?
Websites :)

Do you have any Punjabi or Sikh friends or you are in touch with?
I don't think I do. Maybe? I have a few friends from India and Pakistan, but I never though to ask their religion. (How inconsiderate of me)

What steps have you taken to ensure that Alice and Pixel don't go rogue and try to take over this website...and eventually the world?
Umm.. They don't know it yet, but that's my plan for them
200.gif

Where are you located.
Sudbury, an awful city in Ontario Canada

Last edited:

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
this is the new @Jordan that I know, but for sure you are really kind person, you are more relaxed here Jordan and I think @Alice would agree with me that you are happy reactive this forum again

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
this is the new @Jordan that I know, but for sure you are really kind person, you are more relaxed here Jordan and I think @Alice would agree with me that you are happy reactive this forum again
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, I am really happy that Off Topicz is back, and it has been great to communicate with everyone here as well. I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the forum!

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
What made you want to buy and bring back OTz?
Felt there would be people who would appreciate it. The forum meant a lot to some. Plus. I wanted to chit chat again.

Are you your own boss? (business wise)
Yes and no.
I own my own company since 2012, and have been my own boss in that regards. I use to be self employed completely, but you know, hard times lmaooo. I do work a day job now too in a franchise company as their corporate operations trainer. I'm "almost" my own boss there in the since that I make my own schedule, others report to me etc. However, I still have people to answer too.
Are you related to Michael Jordan 😂
Nope. But Michael Jordan portion of Nike stole my domain!!! I was in talks with acquiring the jordan.ca domain for around $10,000 before Nike swooped in and grabbed it. How the hell would I be able to compete with Nike?

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back