Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,955.60z
I have noticed that you are a fellow Canadian. This begs the obvious question, do you like hockey and if so, who do you cheer for?

Also, is curling a sport?

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
Are you into video games?
Yes. Unfortunately, I don't get the time to play often these days.

do you like hockey
It's okay. 🤷‍♂️ I'm not much of a sports person. So I'll go to games and such in person, but I'm not into watching them from home.

who do you cheer for?
It depends who I'm with ;)
My father is a maple leafs fan. So I'll cheer for Montreal just to irk him :p
Then my GF's father is a huge Montreal fan, so naturally, I'll cheer for the leafs. Then he'll ask his daughter why shes dating me 😂

Also, is curling a sport?
Technically speaking, yes.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
Looking at your profile you are the same age as me. But I'm in awe of you, how did you get this far? Provide benefits to many people by creating paid forums which of course will be fun for the participants. good job!

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Who are you? What was your connection to OTz and how did this all unfold, bringing it back?

Oh yeah, and the most important question, would you rather fight 1000 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
…what’s your favourite horror movie of all time…?…
Loved the conjuring series for the jump scares
Loved the Saw movies for the story. - How it all intertwined and worked together. Amazing
The classic nightmare on elm st series
Really enjoyed the movie mama.

Hard to pick just one :p

...if you could talk to/converse with an animal, which animal would you talk to…?…
I guess cats since I'd be able to communicate with mine :)

…if you could be a fictional character, who would you be…?…
Lex luther I suppose 👿

…if you could have any super-power, what would it be…?…
Either Time travel, or knowing the future.

…where would you most like to visit in the world…?…
Rome

Looking at your profile you are the same age as me. But I'm in awe of you, how did you get this far? Provide benefits to many people by creating paid forums which of course will be fun for the participants. good job!
Like many, I've had a lot of ups and downs. I've just been fortunate enough to have a semi successful company to bring all this stuff to everyone :)

At what age did you start making money. Do you think making money early can get one addicted to Money making?
I think I was always interested in getting money. Isn't everyone? :p
At a very young age I was always doing tasks to save up money. I first started to earn online when I was around 12ish. I hustled hard
What's the best thing that have ever happened to you? Do you have regrets so far in life?
It's hard to choose one moment as the best thing to ever happen to me. I wouldn't want to offend any of my friends or family xD
As for regrets, of course. Plenty has gone wrong in my life too. I've made mistakes.

Why did you bring back OTz? Did you know so many people would be happy about your decision?
I think I did know. Nostalgia is stronger than ever.
I brought it back because I know it meant a lot to a lot of people. I haven't seen any of it's alterations online, so I figured it would be a great time to have it back online for everyone interested in coming back, and for new members to start making their own memories here.

Who are you? What was your connection to OTz and how did this all unfold, bringing it back?

Oh yeah, and the most important question, would you rather fight 1000 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?
My name is Jordan. Hello 👋

I purchased OTz I think in 2014. So I was never an original member such as yourself :p Unfortunately :(

I was going through some old stuff and I saw the backup files for it, and I figured it would be great to revive it. Unfortunately, I don't own the .com domain, so I used the .net :)

Regarding the most important question, I think the answer is obviously 1 horse sized duck... I got this
200.gif

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back