Is family important to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

LoukiaCharilaou

Reaction score
Tokenz
754.68z
Me too, I love my family, their happiness is my happiness. I am willing to sacrifice for the sake of their happiness and willing to help them succeed in all the plans they like to happen.
Exactly. Our family is what we have. I would everything for them. I wish all the best for them.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
Sometimes some people have family problems but it is not the case for most of people or even are not sound good with their parents relationship or it is only based on getting pocket money nothing else.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
Of course. This is true. I enjoy Christmas with my family very much. :)
It is becoming a commercial event and this is for any religious date when there are people that want to sell something related to this religious event like Christmas toys in your example and it loses its signification as a religious date, as the power of money for all religious dates on all religions is the same thing as I see.

Cory90

Reaction score
Tokenz
48.94z
My family is very important to me, especially my immediate family. I probably wouldn't be able to survive without them. We all look after each other and help each other in times of need. I don't have a wife, so in the aspect of family, I'm talking about my parents and two siblings. I have awesome parents who will do anything for their children and they have kept me going down throughout the years!

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back