Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
My niece can read and right at age 2. She was able to compose a song at age 4 and could memorize what she heard. She is indeed intelligent. She was a consistent academic scholar from nursery to college. She graduated Valedictorian at all levels and in the university, she graduated Suma Cum Laude. She is now in UK. She passed the demo lessons, and the only Pinoy who passed the exam for residency she was Top 3 in the exam and awarded the UK residency. We can sense a child bright at a young age.

Last edited:

System32

Reaction score
Tokenz
105.82z
Everyone has their own unique talents and abilities. Thus, no one is really "more intelligent", they are just more proficient at specific things.
Actually there are more intelligent people, that's why we have IQ tests. That proof is even more evident when you see gifted kids who skip grades. Some people are born gifted, some are not.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
I can't fix a car but someone else can... i see that as intelligent.

I don’t cook well but someone else can make anything... i see that as intelligent.

Everyone has an intelligence. IQs mean nothing if someone can't or won't do anything with it. Measurement of IQ is also done differently in every country or continent, so where you may excell in an IQ test in your own county, will be most definitely not do as well or perhaps terribly, if you write another counties IQ testing.

Emotional maturity is the best intelligence.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
perfect example of this was at the gym this morning, a five part movement and trying to remember the proper place of each movement was taxing my brain, until I let go of trying to remember all the steps, I let myself go and did the movement correctly. it was a sumo squat, pull up the kettlebell, (to the chest) elbows flared out, goblet squat, then an over head lift. mission accomplished after letting the brain to not think it out.

Draconis

Reaction score
Tokenz
146.16z
Just because majority think it is truth, doesn't make it so. I just gave you a fact, literally a fact you have wrong conclusion and you refuse to accept it. IQ test is not invented as a joke.
So if I fail to score high on an IQ test, that means I'm dumb? Doesn't an IQ test simply test how well you can answer those particular questions? Are all IQ tests exactly the same? The answer is no. Why is that? What if I score high on one IQ test, but not on another? What happens then?

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Intelligence is the most innate thing that Nature gifts to everyone. There is no argument about it. Even a seed knows how to grow. The shoots always come up and roots go down.
But then we quantify intelligence based on certain criteria and that's very wrong. The theory of Multiple intelligence clearly states that each one of us are intelligent.

Draconis

Reaction score
Tokenz
146.16z
Intelligence is the most innate thing that Nature gifts to everyone. There is no argument about it. Even a seed knows how to grow. The shoots always come up and roots go down.
But then we quantify intelligence based on certain criteria and that's very wrong. The theory of Multiple intelligence clearly states that each one of us are intelligent.
100%

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
My niece can read and right at age 2. She was able to compose a song at age 4 and could memorize what she heard. She is indeed intelligent. She was a consistent academic scholar from nursery to college. She graduated Valedictorian at all levels and in the university, she graduated Suma Cum Laude. She is now in UK. She passed the demo lessons, and the only Pinoy who passed the exam for residency she was Top 3 in the exam and awarded the UK residency. We can sense a child bright at a young age.
This is one major problem we in third world countries have. We use to suffer brain drain. Now, she is residing in UK, depriving the native country the necessary help she should render for the betterment of her native country.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
This is one major problem we in third world countries have. We use to suffer brain drain. Now, she is residing in UK, depriving the native country the necessary help she should render for the betterment of her native country.
She is a nurse so also her husband. They both work in the government hospital in Taunton,UK.

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
Intelligence maybe relative. One can excel in
numbers while others in qualitative analysis. One maybe gifted with good memory skills and retention others are more on practical analysis

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back