Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
For years i was having terrible sleep patterns until i took a round of ashwagandha with magnesium bio. It brought my cortisol levels down to a healthy range. Now for about 6 months i would say, I've been getting a regular 8 full hours and waking up refreshed. I never thought i would ever get more than 5 hours or less, some days none at all. It really took a lot out of my health, but now I'm getting better day by day.
I was going to try the ashwagandha. Been taking magnesium for a week or so.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
I remembered who you are. It was a sad time.
No sad but typical. You both have TDS. With little interest in discussing. By the way he is an asshole. But the world would be in a way better place if he had won which he would have if the FBI, CIA and the media were ever honest. Take care. Sorry to the OP for being off topic

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
Well, I usually sleep between 6-7 hours a day more or less rarely sleep 8

Well, I sleep for more than eight hours. The fact of the matter remains that my body needs a lots of sleep. Sometimes I may sleep for more than 10 hours as well, but it depends on how tired I feel. There are times when I sleep for more than 12 hours as well. I think that there is nothing wrong with that because each and every person has their own requirements. I also take antidepressants. When I take antidepressants, then I surely need to sleep for more than 12 hours.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back