• More than 8 hours

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
I personally sleep for 8 hours daily and I think it is the healthiest number of hours that a normal person should sleep. If I sleep less than 8 hours then I will be exhausted through out the day.

What about you? How much do you sleep?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Well a practically sleep for around five to six hours in a day and the rest of the day I spend them working out playing football resting and eating. It is actually good for one to sleep as good sleep helps to boost and enhance the performance of an athlete.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
Well a practically sleep for around five to six hours in a day and the rest of the day I spend them working out playing football resting and eating. It is actually good for one to sleep as good sleep helps to boost and enhance the performance of an athlete.
As I heard from doctors, sleeping more will help you to be more healthier than sleeping less than 7 hours especially when you are an athlete.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Not enough
3 to 4 sometimes 5 hours but my sleep never the same time and always cut to different stages maybe 2 hour them after a while ago another hour something like that
not even sure how i survive

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
Not enough
3 to 4 sometimes 5 hours but my sleep never the same time and always cut to different stages maybe 2 hour them after a while ago another hour something like that
not even sure how i survive
You do realize that this is why you have issues sleeping? Or should be a major reason. For the last 3-4 years this was me. I used to at least get up at the same time due to work. Once I semi retired and did not have to get up it has been a shit show for me. Same thing. Up and down all night with maybe 4-5 hours sleep. It finally hit me about 3 weeks ago that this may be the issue messing up my circadian rhythm

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
My problem is i can not have a routine, not because i can not sleep but more i have to fit my sleep with
everyone else in the house

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
For years i was having terrible sleep patterns until i took a round of ashwagandha with magnesium bio. It brought my cortisol levels down to a healthy range. Now for about 6 months i would say, I've been getting a regular 8 full hours and waking up refreshed. I never thought i would ever get more than 5 hours or less, some days none at all. It really took a lot out of my health, but now I'm getting better day by day.

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
I am a night owl. I go to bed after midnight and wake up at around 7:30-8:00 am. So, I'm getting 7-8 hours of sleep. I also take an afternoon nap.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back