Horror Movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
So, I like horror movies. Ever since I was a child really. I'm actually probably more scared of them now than when I was little. My girlfriend on the other hand, not a fan. She literally will cover her eyes with the slightest little thing. I do also "jumpscare" her a lot though. Guess that's not really fair :p She just makes it too easy 😂

Anyhow, I'm trying to convince her to watch "The Nun" film with with me and she just doesn't want too xD I've been meaning to see it for some time as I did like the Conjuring series. I might end up watching it without her eventually, but I want to know, what could be some ways I can get her to watch it with me :O

Also, what do you all think of horror movies?
Sorry to fail you, I am someone that does not like watching horror movies at all and that thing started since I was a young and small kid growing up as it freaks me out and also the fact that I do not like seeing blood the way it is being shown in horror movies. The blood aspect is one of the reasons I did not study medicine wile I was deciding on what to be in life as I keep growing and was about to move to university.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I cannot sleep if watch a horror movie. I can feel my heart throbbing fast. Then the movie house is very noisy hehehe-hearing the screams and shouts,lol.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,054.46z
Anyone seen the Terrifier movies?
Saw the first one few years back, very gory. Currently watching the second one.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
You are a fan of watching a horror movie hehehe. I watched the other day through video to find out if I am still afraid to watch a horror movie, oh yes, I did not finish watching. It is so scary.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I don't mind horror movies but I will admit that I am a little bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to watching horror movies and there are some I just can not sit and watch without having to leave the room as it gets too much for me.

I am interested in watching M3GAN though so that will be one that I guess is somewhat of a horror movie that I feel I will be able to handle :)

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back