Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I know that some people have been betrayed by their close friends but I think everyone should think before choosing a friend because today trusting people is something very difficult, you don't know when and who will betray you, so be careful.
It's an injury because it's a friend and how dare are they betraying us.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
Of course once, when I trusted him and wanted to lend some money, but broke his promise and didn't return the money to me, he even blocked my contact. Very disrespectful.

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
A few years ago, I visited one of my relatives. He was on his deathbed. He advised me to never trust anyone in this world. Unfortunately, he was telling the truth. Throughout my life, I have been betrayed by many people. This also includes being betrayed by a so-called "girlfriend" who took my money and ran away. She promised to marry me and she betrayed me. I am not gonna trust anyone from now onward.

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
A few years ago, I visited one of my relatives. He was on his deathbed. He advised me to never trust anyone in this world. Unfortunately, he was telling the truth. Throughout my life, I have been betrayed by many people. This also includes being betrayed by a so-called "girlfriend" who took my money and ran away. She promised to marry me and she betrayed me. I am not gonna trust anyone from now onward.
Yeah this is just humans for you they can be very disappointing that you lose all trust for anyone but it is all good

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Almost all of us experienced betrayal from a friend and even from our love. The feeling sucks but we have to face it squarely and move on.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
You are right, we should try to be happy despite of being betrayed by friends because this is our life and it is our responsibility to keep ourselves happy.
Yes, that is so right. The person never cares our feelings so why should we punish ourselves? It is so unfair. We better dance Tiktok, lol.

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back