Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Dean

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
After loading up my laptop in a morning mine go in this order:

Gmail -> Codecanyon -> Buysellads -> Paypal -> Facebook -> Forumpromotion -> insert_random_site_here

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.43z
I check my mail first, then off to facebook to read the feed.
Same order for me xD I always read my emails first. My emails get sent to my desktop though so no need to go log into any webmail. Then I will check my Facebook notifications. After that, I normally browse around my sites for updates and notifications there as well.

♦Sam

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Gmail --> holderhost --> WebGurubb --> forumpromotion --> NZ Herald --> Facebook --> then whatever. I don't really do it all in that order, I tend to just open a bunch of tabs.

Matthew

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
At first, I open up my various e-mails and check to see if anything important has shown up. After that, I visit the various forums I'm apart of. Finally, I hop on Runescape to play it.

ervis3h18

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
favbarCapture.PNG

above are some of my most visited pages from my fav/bookmarks bar.

like most people here i do not actually ever check my email. i have all personal and work emails set to my phone for notification so i will not log in to check. i do not check facebook more than once every two- three weeks (i have modified settings that im never bothered by bullshit tagging/pokes and whatnot) if there is one thing i hate the most is spammers/Facebook notifications and humanity

haha, that last one is debatable

out of the pages above the ones i go on daily are
-newztown
-tvrage
-io9
-reddit
-techpowerup
-crave (CNET)
-youtube (i play my playlists from there, im lazy to build a playlist on my computer)
-mangastream/eatmanga
-deviantart
-amazon (i buy everything that i can online)

thePHPdev

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
favbarCapture.PNG

above are some of my most visited pages from my fav/bookmarks bar.

like most people here i do not actually ever check my email. i have all personal and work emails set to my phone for notification so i will not log in to check. i do not check facebook more than once every two- three weeks (i have modified settings that im never bothered by bullshit tagging/pokes and whatnot) if there is one thing i hate the most is spammers/Facebook notifications and humanity

haha, that last one is debatable

out of the pages above the ones i go on daily are
-newztown
-tvrage
-io9
-reddit
-techpowerup
-crave (CNET)
-youtube (i play my playlists from there, im lazy to build a playlist on my computer)
-mangastream/eatmanga
-deviantart
-amazon (i buy everything that i can online)

You must be one busy motherfucker dude... :p

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back