First website you visit each day

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
When you wake up and had your brekkie, freshened up etc.. which website do you visit first? I usually read the news to see if there is anything big going on, got not patience to watch it on TV anymore.

Do you go straight to offtopicz or check out something else first?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

SS42A

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I usually go to my emails first, then to websites of general interest. I already get my news from online sites such as CNN, and sometimes I visit a forum for CNN fans. Sometimes I drop by Taekwondo Animals too, as I'm a TKD practitioner.

MyPaperBleeds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It's always Facebook first, then email, then Reddit, then some money making sites, and finally forums, youtube, or streaming sites to watch movies or tv shows.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Facebook first because it's actually my homepage, haha.
There's always something funny, an update from one of my friends, or even a message.

Knotical

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It really depends on where I am, but in the morning before heading off for my paper route, if I have time, I jump on facebook for a little bit.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Usually I turn the computer and almost, almost instinctively type on a daily basis the same: http://localhost

This is the address of the server installed onto my computer, but obviously I usually get an error message saying the site is not available because I rarely turn on localhost first thing in the morning :D

sidney

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.79z
I usually check out my email account first, then I post on various forums like this one. I seldom go to Facebook and other social networking sites. I actually find it a waste of time if I spend more than 1 or 2 hours just looking at other people's pictures.

moss

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Email followed by Facebook. And that's it really. I get all my "news" in my FB feed anyway, from my friends/pages and whatnot :p Newspapers, I usually don't, but I do from time to time check out telegraph/guardian - but that's not a regular thing.

Denis Hard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Feels like playing a scratched record but here we go. I check my e-mail first, then visit stumbleupon to find nice stuff to cheer me up, after which I can attend to other business.

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The first site I would visit the very first thing when I turn on my phone would be G-mail, which it is important for my business and school work. Other than that, I often visit my mobile service provider homepage, which is the Mobile Life.

margarito

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
The first site I visit whenever I turn on my laptop is G-mail and then to Facebook followed by the remaining. The remaining includes few forums and blogs of my interest. I got accustomed to this as it is my daily routine. Sometimes this priority changes depending on the kind of work, if assigned to me. It ranges from many educational websites to some funny ones which also include some gaming sites. I keep a portion of time every night to survey on few charity doing sites.

orzz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The first website I check is the news! I need to find out whats going on around the world before I start my day or I panic thinking I've missed out on something that other people haven't. The news sites also conveniently have a weather pattern chart so I know whether it will be a hot or a cold day.

pandandesign

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The first website I check is the news! I need to find out whats going on around the world before I start my day or I panic thinking I've missed out on something that other people haven't. The news sites also conveniently have a weather pattern chart so I know whether it will be a hot or a cold day.

What news website do you usually go?

Knotical

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to go to my igoogle page, which conveniently had all my rss feeds and other things, but google took that down at the beginning of November.

Still going through withdrawal.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back