Fear of letting people in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Haus said:
i dont know why but i have this fear of letting people in my life. im not very social with people i dont know. its not a shy thing i dont think. more like i dont have interest in talking to anyone. if someone trys to have a convo with me im very short with what i say and i nod my head a lot and in my head im saying "are you still talking. stop talking and get the fuck away from me"

i dont want to be like this and i was never like this when i was younger.

obviously this stops me from making new friends and having a girlfriend.

so i guess i have a fear of socializing with people and dont like people in my space all to much unless i know them already. like if im in a store and someones right behind me or near me, i get all paranoid and shit and just walk away with out what i need and curse them out under my breath.

what are yalls opinions on it and how do you think i can get over this. its kinda ruining my life.

and i put it in this section cause this problem i have stops me from having any relationships and new friendships.

Haus sweetie i think weve talk about this before havent we :dunno :dunno

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

hhayes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
either way haus, you shouldn't worry about anything, i don't know you personally, but from what i do know, your just awesome! :D

BooFetus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: Fear of letting people in my life.

hhayes said:
either way haus, you shouldn't worry about anything, i don't know you personally, but from what i do know, your just awesome! :D
Again, I must agree with somebody. You seem like an awesome guy. You even made it into our Sexy Men thread.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back