Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Guyzerr

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, you have to think about that, because it obviously isn't going to be on this site :thumbup:24: Don't quite get your point here *confused*
I know it will be your own site and your photos will be available for viewing there I'm sure. If that's the case what's the difference ... here or there.

Maldoror

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have hundreds if not thousands of favourite visual artists, but these threads really bother me, it shows how little people are invested or interested in visual arts and how visual arts were eclipsed from pop consciousness it's been 30 or 40 years now.

only the most famous artists ever get mentioned, fame does not undermine these artists' merit, magritte, warhol, holbein, dali, van gogh, arbus, lautrec, pica, banksy, among others, are absolutely brilliant but I'd like to be surprised with more variety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maldoror

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It's from a ballet adaptation of my favourite -poetic- novel, Lautreamont's Les Chants de Maldoror, costumes designed by YSL, guy with the glasses.

yours is from volver innit? not that it's a guessing game, but if it were, I'd be winning.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back