Favorite Type Of Pizza

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Meat feast! I'm not bothered about thin or deep pan, as long as it has lots of toppings i'm happy. I don't like those fancy posh ones with only a bit of dough and light layer of toppings. I like the pizza hut ones with lots of flavour and lots of toppings! Then add some pepper and garlic bread - perfect.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Bictor

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Thin crust Margherita pizza has to be my favorite. If it is constructed with fresh Mozzarella, basil, olive oil, and tomato sauce, its simplicity will surprise you. It is light on the palate, but still confers strong flavors when they are baked together. Other than that, I love any kid of meaty lover's pizza that does not include pepperoni. Pepperoni is too heavy and saturated for me.

writeletters

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I like to have Mediterranean pizza because it's healthy and tastes much nicer than those old junk food places. It generally has lots of toppings and a nice amount of oil, rather than a whole lot. I generally have some form of meat on my pizzas.

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite type of pizza is Buffalo Chicken Pizza with ranch or Meat Lovers pizza. I like thin and thick crust pizza, but I guess I prefer thin crust pizza more.

galena

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I like thin-crust pizza best. The usual one I make is sundried tomato, spinach, and feta. It doesn't sound like much but it's delicious! I also found out that chickpeas, zucchini, and spinach is a pretty good combo too. My boyfriend once made us a four cheese pizza, it was amazing but my arteries thought they were dying afterwards. :(

mintyfish

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Mmm, hand tossed pizza with mushrooms sounds pretty good right now. It's nice with some feta too sometimes and a garlicky crust, like they do at Dominos. I love crust; I've never tried a Chicago deep dish, but I'm pretty sure once I do it'll become my new favorite type of pizza.

BWOF

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I really love the old-fashioned thin-crust pizzas. The ones with cheese, tomatoes and basil are so simple and scrumptious, I never liked any of the newer fancier toppings. I've even tried thin-crust pizzas with small thin slices of trufffles, they are absolutely delicious.

ejazu

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Thin crust veggie supreme. Topped with Capsicums, tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and mushrooms you can't go wrong. Seasoned with oregano and chilli flakes. Garlic dip to top it off. Best dinner anyone can have!

KellyValentine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite pizza of all times is the deep dish seafood pizza from Papa John's. It has crab meat and shrimp and the crust is great. The price is a little on the high side but it's kind of worth it.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back