Favorite Type Of Pizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Kokonomi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I have a hankering for some pizza right now. Unfortunately, we don't really have that much variety in terms of the types of pizzas served in our area, they all just kind of taste the same. I'm always so jealous of people in other countries when I see shows showing how many new and different ways they are serving their pizzas, but it's not so bad, because the pizzas made in my area that I do like, I can eat forever. My favorite type is pretty much always thin crust, all meat or barbecue, and I especially like Italian sausage on Pizza. What are your favorite toppings on a pizza? Which type do you go for? Thin crust, deep dish?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Leah Love

Reaction score
Tokenz
253.00z
Needs to be moved to the food section, I believe.

But, my fav pizza is cheese, ham and mushrooms. I gorram love cheese and mushrooms.
There is this pizza place that also adds sliced paprika and an egg. Yummy

otherwise, I make my own pizza - with real dough or the "fake" fast one and pile anything I have at home on it. The homemade tomato sauce is a must though. Can't have a pizza without it.

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
My favorite pizza is the Hawaiian type of pizza with thick crust and toppings of pineapple tidbits, ham and cheese. For me it has a simple taste and I always enjoy eating this kind of pizza. And while I am eating this I had a glass of cold mango juice and these really satisfies me!! :)

BaltimoreJay

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm not too picky about toppings but I definitely prefer pizza with a really thin crispy crust. Unluckily for me the only pizza places around that can do that kind of crust the right way are a bit of a trek from my house.

Some people find it weird but there is a place that does veggie pizza with spinach, tomato slices, asparagus, and artichoke hearts on it and I love it. I think some folks are just put off by the asparagus or artichokes on it.

Minormc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I prefer thin crust as well with plenty of meat. I love meat so that's my usual pizza. I had and enjoyed a buffalo chicken pizza and its better than the meat lovers to me.

coco85

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite pizza is usually pepperoni with cheese stuffed crust but I also love the barbeque chicken pizza with varied peppers and lots of oregano.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I like a thin crust pizza, but if I get thin crust then no toppings. There's a place here that makes great sauce that you don't want to spoil it with a topping. But if I don't get thin crust then I love sweet peppers and onions. Oh and I also like a good white (mozzarella & ricotta) pizza with broccoli or spinach. Had a delicious one last week.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Easy one.
My favorite type of pizza is definitely the one with pepperoni on. Sometimes when I'm making the order i'll add pineapple or olives, but pepperoni must be there hahaha. :D

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I like thin crust pizza, and my favorite topping is anchovies, but this ingredient is not available in all of the pizzerias around this place not just because the low demand but the high price, same as that or shrimps, or seafood topping.

When anchovies is not possible, I life a three or four cheese pizza, salami, cheese and mushrooms, or Hawaiian pizza with cherries.

MissPotato

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love thin crust pizza, whether it's a full-on meat lovers / New York's finest combo or simply a multi-cheese or basic pepperoni pizza. A thinner crust gives you more flavor and chance to enjoy all those toppings :D

deansaliba

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am very boring, pepperoni is all I'm interested in. I remember having a stuffed crust once without my knowledge, apparently the look on my face as cheese burst out of the crust into my mouth was something that still has my friends in stitches some five years later!

jodiann12

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My favorite type of pizza has to have a thick crust, and stuffed with cheese. :p I also like my pizza with lots of cheese, pepperoni, ham, and bacon. I occasionally like some meatballs on it, too.

Firelily99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I don't have to share I would choose mushrooms, two kinds of cheese, white clams, black olives, spinach, and more mushrooms. If I have to share I'll go with almost anything except for anchovies.

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I love so many crazy styles of pizza.

There is a delicious Thai chicken pizza that you make with a peanut sauce as opposed to the marinara and green onions. There is an Azteca style pizza that has re-fried beans, cactus, and beef tongue. There is a spot in Chicago that has pizza slices that have marshmallow and teddy grahams with sausage.
Pizza is a great launching pad to so many flavour combinations. I hate to sound like PBS, but imagination is the only limit. You may very well make something that tastes like an unclean bum but there's always the chance for the opposite. A clean one.

SS42A

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Any kind of pizza will do for me, whether thin or thick crust. My preferred toppings are cheese and meat, and rarely on vegetables. On rare occasions I sometimes eat a calzone pizza.

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
For thin crust pizza my favorite is just sausage. About 20 minutes away from is where the best pizza in America is made, Pepe's pizza in New Haven.

For thicker crust pizza meat lovers is my favorite.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back