Family is everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
because I never had much time with my late dad, we live in different cities and different islands. Before he passed away he wants to have a daughter-in-law and grandkids, but he never see my wife and daughter. So I promise myself that I won't do the same thing with my late dad, so I choose to back home for my mom @Ammi

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
because I never had much time with my late dad, we live in different cities and different islands. Before he passed away he wants to have a daughter-in-law and grandkids, but he never see my wife and daughter. So I promise myself that I won't do the same thing with my late dad, so I choose to back home for my mom @Ammi
…your dad may not have known your wife and daughter he always will be a part of the jigsaw of their lives…and they will get to know aspects of him from you and other aspects from your mom…my dad used to say…’investment in memories’ because no one is lost while we remember them and keep them in our hearts and in our smiles…and share what we know of them with others who aren’t able to have their own memories, you know…?…

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I totally agree with you. The unconditional love and support provided by family is absolutely priceless. It is critical that we prioritize our family and strive tirelessly to protect and provide for them in all parts of life. When we confront difficulties, our family is always willing to offer a hand and raise us up. And when we succeed, our family is there to celebrate with us, reminding us of the value of our hard work and devotion. Our families are the cornerstone of our life, and we should constantly endeavor to preserve and defend them.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back