Family is everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
One thing I love about family is the fact that no matter where we go or what we do, the people we call family will always support and love us. For this reason a man should always try to protect and work for their family all the time as nothing comes before family in all aspects of life. Whenever we are down our family is always there to support us, when you are a success the family celebrates wit you and are always there during the times of struggle as you rise to that success they are celebrating with you.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

eldavis

Reaction score
Tokenz
163.83z
Family plays a very Important role in our lives, they are the first set of people we come across in life. Family are what keeps us going even in hard times, when there is no one else to support or believe in us, our family is always there to trust us unconditionally.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
indeed, family is everything, I gave up working in a big company in the big city and back to my hometown because I can't stand watching my mom live alone by herself. So my daughter, wife and I move back to my hometown and taking care of my mom

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…family is a wonderful thing and I’m so glad that your mom has you to care for her, RicAngelo…❤️…that’s such a blessing for her…family is sadly not always a blessing for everyone, for some it can be the opposite so our Lovely family relationships can never be taken for granted and always be cherished…

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
indeed, family is everything, I gave up working in a big company in the big city and back to my hometown because I can't stand watching my mom live alone by herself. So my daughter, wife and I move back to my hometown and taking care of my mom
Indeed you did a very good thing there by coming back home to your mother as she is left alone without you around showing to importance and love of family comes first before another thing. But I guess you would have moved your mother in with you at the big city to continue taking care of her and keep your big job, though just a random thought on my mind about it but your decision was the best any man who has his family at heart and loves his mother would do.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
Indeed you did a very good thing there by coming back home to your mother as she is left alone without you around showing to importance and love of family comes first before another thing. But I guess you would have moved your mother in with you at the big city to continue taking care of her and keep your big job, though just a random thought on my mind about it but your decision was the best any man who has his family at heart and loves his mother would do.
she doesn't want to move to the big city, she like living in our hometown and i cant force her doing it, she choose to be alone than

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
This is a truth that family is everything, this is because of our families that most of us work hard day and night, in order to keep them happy. I personally will do anything for my family.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
she doesn't want to move to the big city, she like living in our hometown and i cant force her doing it, she choose to be alone than
…I think as we get older, change can be very difficult and very scary…for your mom to stay where she is with all of her familiars but you closer would be the ideal that you’re making happen…that’s a very lovely and precious thing to spend this time with her…

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
This is a truth that family is everything, this is because of our families that most of us work hard day and night, in order to keep them happy. I personally will do anything for my family.
Exactly I'm doing so for my family. My little ones need to be cared for and we can't do without giving them the little we can.

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
that's the only thing that I can do for her now @Ammi Since my Dad passed away, she was alone by herself until one day she told me that "the day feels too long to pass by when I am alone" and that's why I choose to move back to my hometown, she wants me to back home but can not tell it directly to me but I know what she means, though LOL. In fact, she has her own pension every month and she also gets a pension from my late dad and I don't have to worry about her, she has the money. She just needs her family

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…@RicAngelo…it’s the biggest thing that you can do for her, it’s everything to her…as you say, she has financial security but that doesn’t change her feelings of loneliness…you’re the one who could make a difference with that and you have and that’s a very lovely thing…❤️

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
thank you @Ammi At least she can play with my daughter and also fight partner too LOL
…and both will gain and benefit so much from having each other so closely in their lives, I think…we never stop growing in our learning…?…and I think that your daughter will be a wonderful teacher for her grandmother…as well as benefitting from the wisdom of her grandmother….

RicAngelo

Reaction score
Tokenz
362.48z
indeed @Ammi my daughter always corrects her grandma when do something wrong with the phone or smart tv, yes like you said they both gain benefit from having each other

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…@RicAngelo…I’m imagining that your mom will show her friends the correct way as well and shine with pride in saying to them….’my granddaughter showed me that, she’s so incredibly clever…❤️

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
she did it already @Ammi since we moved back to our hometown, my mom is happier and healthier too for sure
….ahh, what you gave her was everything…she lost your dad and that’s very sad/for all of you…but there is also joy in what she now has with you both actively in her life every day…to take someone’s loneliness away really is everything to them…❤️

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back